Thursday Thrills

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2012, 07:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to?
Any piercings other than ears?
Do you like roller-coasters?
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere)
Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

May 31st, 2012, 09:18 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No and NOOOO
Any piercings other than ears? No, just ears
Do you like roller-coasters? Yes
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Not since having kids
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes, I used to ride a dirt bike on a dirt track when I was younger.

May 31st, 2012, 10:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No, but I really want to
Any piercings other than ears? Not any more
Do you like roller-coasters? Yes
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Yep, but not with the little one in the car
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes

May 31st, 2012, 02:24 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No and never!!
Any piercings other than ears? No
Do you like roller-coasters? Not really. I've rode them, and may ride some again, but they do terrify me! Plus, have witnessed too many being stuck going up...
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Only if it's in a boat and on the water!
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? yes!! My mom rode until she was 6 months pregnant with me, and I've had plenty of rides as a kid, teenager, and adult. I wish we owned one!

May 31st, 2012, 04:09 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No but I would like to try it.

Any piercings other than ears? Yes. I've had a ton of percings over the years but I don't have any right now. I've had tongue, nipples, belly button, the fleshy part between your thumb and fore finger, nose, cliteral hood, and I had a monroe anchor.

Do you like roller-coasters? Love them.

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Yes. I am a speed demon.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? We own a Harley and we are thinking of getting me a smaller one so I can learn to ride on my own.

June 1st, 2012, 06:29 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? never been. But I would go if given the opportunity. My brother went and loved it!
Any piercings other than ears? at one time I had my belly button done. But it rejected the piercing and pushed it out.
Do you like roller-coasters? Love them!
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) yes, I do. But I temper it with kids in the car.
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? I owned one. Actually I still do. But haven't ridden in years. Since being preggo with my first.
June 1st, 2012, 06:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No to both
Any piercings other than ears? Nope
Do you like roller-coasters? There are okay. I haven't been on one in forever so I'd have to probably start with the 'baby one' first - lol!
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Sometimes, but not when I'm driving. I will sometimes push DH to go faster but usually won't myself.
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes when younger. My dad owed a few and he'd take us riding and I loved it!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

June 1st, 2012, 07:13 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Never been, I'd consider it!
Any piercings other than ears? No
Do you like roller-coasters? LOVE!
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Not in the car (I'm a fan of staying alive ) but as far as thrill rides go, yes.
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yep when I was about 12 my brother took me on his through the tumble weed filled desert and my legs got torn up badly, never again!

Facebook
June 1st, 2012, 07:31 AM
Super Mommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Nope. Um, maybe? In the right situation I would. I always thought I'd prefer to go with an instructor and just be strapped to somebody who knows what they're doing. Otherwise, I think I'd be so nervous about knowing when to pull the cord and whatnot that I wouldn't even enjoy it.

Any piercings other than ears? Nope and I only have one hole in each ear, I guess I'm boring!

Do you like roller-coasters? Yep- I think they're fun. DH hated them when we first got together but I was able to change his mind, except for the ones that go upside down!

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Yeah, I speed too much in the car. I've gotten better about it since Brady was born, but I loosen up when he's not in the car with me.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Nope and I don't plan to! I don't like motorcycles, I think my parents freaked me out too much about them when I was a kid. Luckily, although a lot of his family likes them, DH has no interest in motorcycles.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search