Does your baby's hair have curls?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea1122

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2012, 04:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Is your LO's hair long enough to notice any curl? Or is it still too short?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

June 1st, 2012, 06:18 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
It's long enough to notice a wave in the back. It will prolly have a little curl, but not ringlets or anything. Like DH and DS1.
June 1st, 2012, 07:14 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
No curls, but all of my kids have had straight hair.

Facebook
June 1st, 2012, 07:22 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Peyton has a little curl at the ends of the hair that hangs on her forehead. After a bath, her hair gets super frizzy, and almost looks curly, but it combs out straight. I'm "hoping" she has curls, but it's still hard to tell.

June 1st, 2012, 07:59 PM
kiszi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
super curly here. Except she still has fine "baby hair" all around the sides that's straight. So she kind of resembles a fluffy mushroom.

June 1st, 2012, 09:00 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
Evan hasstick straight hair, all my kids have pretty straight hair. Which is odd since nither DH or I have straight hair...
Mom2twolittlemen likes this.

June 2nd, 2012, 05:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee's hair is still short enough that can't tell yet. A while back she had a small wave but can't really see it now. I'm hoping Kynslee has at least a little curl.

June 2nd, 2012, 02:14 PM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
Nathan has the straightest thinnest hair ever. Poor kid. Haha, he has my dads hairline too!

June 2nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She has some small ones in the back but her hair is going to be so curly. DH and I both have curly hair so she dosen't have a choice!

June 2nd, 2012, 06:42 PM
Mum2LGandC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He has one little curl right in front.

Logan had super curly hair when he was born and Graysen's is pretty wavy, epecially when it's humid out.

June 3rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
For those mamas hoping for curls...the little girl I nanny for had the straightest black hair for the first 16 months of her life...it was the typical fine baby hair that had no wave or curl. And around 18 months it started to thicken up and grow over her ears and we noticed it had a little curl on the ends. Within a year...she was a regular curly sue. People stop us while we are in the mall, at the park, or hanging out to comment on her hair! It's so gorgeous, ringlets all over!

So there is plenty of hope, even if your LO still has really straight hair. Oh, and her parents don't have curls at all! Lol.

Sending curly vibes. I have to say, curls on girls are gorgeous. But I prefer Kieran doesnt have tons, Liam got called a girl a lot before we snipped his little end curls off. And Kieran looks even more feminine than Liam did at that age.
June 3rd, 2012, 09:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'd like a little curl, not necessary ringlets but cute little curls would be nice. Sam has slightly curly hair, especially if I let it go longer between haircuts and don't keep it short.

June 4th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Super Mommy
Nope, Brady still doesn't have a lot of hair but what he has is straight. It's weird, DH and I were both born with lots of black hair and Brady was too. Mine got lighter as a toddler and then became dark brown as I got older. Now I have dark brown, fine hair with a slight wave. I hate it, it's impossible to do anything with it. DH has always had thick, straight hair that has to be kept short or it spikes out all over his head. He had fine baby fuzz when he was little that looked like he stuck his finger in a light socket! So far, Brady has lighter colored hair than we both did at his age and it's lying flat, which is nice. It would be perfect if his hair was a combination of ours- thick and straight like his dad's, but a little less crazy!
June 6th, 2012, 08:45 AM
my baby boy has curls on the back bad it gets worse if hes sweaty

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search