Sorry

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2012, 10:42 AM
mico's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been MIA for... I don't even know how long. At first it was the nice weather, so we were spending all of our time outside, and then Parker started teething with his molars. Still is, wow, this is the worst thing ever! He even ran a 104 temp! Dr. said it could be a virus, but that only lasted for about 2 days, so we're not sure if he is just an oddball and gets a high temp from really bad teething or what. He is still super miserable with them, but at least the fever has been gone. Won't sleep at night, won't nap more than a half hour, won't eat anything besides puffs (which don't make sense to me, you'd think those would hurt worse!) he's just been all around miserable!
I only have 3 more days of work left before summer vacation. I'm both happy and sad about that, happy that I'll get to spend more time with P, sad because I really, REALLLY loved my 8th graders this year, and they will be moving onto the high school now, and I'll really miss them. We all had a big crying fest this week, haha!
Also still waiting to break ground on our house, I swear, this is the LONGEST process EVER!! I am so sick of all the paper work and permits and crap, I just want it to be started! At this rate, I have a feeling we will be moving in the dead of winter. And I have NO idea how I'm supposed to get and keep the house clean to put it up for sale!

I hope everything is going well with everybody, I'll try to catch up as much as possible! I cant believe our babies will be turning 1 soon!!

Thank you brie_91 for my Siggy!
June 2nd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Hey Michelle! I'm sorry Parker is so miserable with his teeth. Thanks for checking in!
June 2nd, 2012, 01:24 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Poor little man I hope he feels better soon!
Thanks for the update!

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

June 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry to hear Parker has been so miserable with his teething, and hopefully the house stuff gets sorted out soon!!

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
June 2nd, 2012, 08:04 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I hope he doesn't keep getting temps, poor guy. Thanks for checking in, hopefully you'll have lots more time to post this summer.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
June 3rd, 2012, 04:23 PM
teacher.123's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean about missing your 8th graders so badly. It is really nice to have a year with such a great group of kids. Hopefully your new group isn't too tough on you next year.

June 3rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
First Timer!!!
well glad to hear from ya !!

i know wat you mean about not finding time to be on JM .. i was on much more while prego ... lol shame on me

kup when you can and hope next yrs kids are are also a blast !

oohh!!! and poor LO i hope he doesnt get fevers often from his teething to come!!

for his AND ur sake!!!
June 4th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nice to hear an update! Sorry about the teething+temps, that's rough on both of you. I hope that passes quickly!
June 4th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Happy Mommy
oh no poor kiddo!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search