About the dads - Father's Day fun!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Since Father's Day is coming up let's find out about our babies daddy.

Dad's name:
Together since:
Best thing about him generally:
What he enjoys about being a dad?:
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything):
June 11th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dad's name: Ernie
Together since:1996 married in 1998
Best thing about him generally: He's a hard worker and doesn't fuss about the million ideas/projects I create for us.
What he enjoys about being a dad?:Taking his children fishing - I know, probably not what you were looking for but when I asked him that's what he said. lol
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): He wants a biggie - '85-'90 Mustang GT or a collectible camaro to tinker on in his garage (yea, not happening LOL)

June 11th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Super Mommy
Dad's name: Tyler
Together since: 2003, married in 2008
Best thing about him generally: He's my best friend and just a wonderful person and a great role model for our son!
What he enjoys about being a dad?: He's constantly kissing Brady. It's so funny, I did not predict that happening but he just loves to snuggle him and is constantly kissing his head or cheek.
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): I hope he likes the gifts I picked out for him, but I think his ideal gift would be a kayak, lol. I don't know why but for some reason he thinks he needs one. It's ridiculous because we have nowhere to store it and I know it's one of those things that he thinks he'll use, but won't. But I suppose I am keeping that idea in my back pocket for possibly one day down the road.
June 11th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Momma2BraylonandMadeline's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma2BraylonandMadeline
Dad's name: Justin
Together since:2002 married in 2006
Best thing about him generally:He is always there when I/the kids need him.
What he enjoys about being a dad?: running around after them and making silly faces to make them laugh.
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): I don't honestly know what he really wants right now but I'm hoping he likes what we are doing/getting him.

Thanks claire1979 for my adorable siggy!

June 14th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Dad's name: Samuel (Sam)
Together since: 2006 married 2008
Best thing about him generally: Share the same Faith and he's a wonderful loving daddy! He's great with helping with just about anything and everything that needs done
What he enjoys about being a dad?: I asked him and he said everything. So I said what's most rewarding then and he said diapers - LOL
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): He'd probably want a gun or something for his gun. or maybe a fishing license. But he's not really getting anything besides a photo card I bought for him with Kynslee's pics and a balloon and maybe candy. But if he had his way he wouldn't even let me buy him a card.
June 14th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Dad's name: Phillip
Together since: 2004 married in 2007
Best thing about him generally: He's very caring and generous. Plus he loves me despite my insanity
What he enjoys about being a dad?: Making Katherine laugh
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): He doesn't like gifts so his ideal gift would be to not get anything. He's getting a card though.

June 14th, 2012, 08:22 PM
bajars2531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dad's name: Anthony
Together since: 2004 married in 2008
Best thing about him generally: He takes great care of me and we have a blast together
What he enjoys about being a dad?: Everything--which so awesome, even though I knew he would he had great reservations about starting a family. He is such an awesome daddy though!
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): A new brew set up. He can have it for his bday, I bought plane tickets for our July travel last week so father's day will be kinda slimmed down, lol.

Make a pregnancy ticker

June 15th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Cwright's Avatar Super Mommy
Dad's name: Bobby
Together since: 2005, married in 2010
Best thing about him generally: He's caring and makes me laugh
What he enjoys about being a dad?: He loves when Lilly says "Dada" or when it's just those two snuggling together his face makes my heart melt.
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift? I got him a computer game, he's been wanting it for a long time.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my Siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search