Episodes of Teething

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2012, 06:02 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Have you find them to be the same with each set of teeth that came in, or different?

Just wondering what I am in for. First tooth came through 10 days ago and still the 2nd one is not here and she is MISERABLE! Hoping it is different evey time because I don't want to go through this 9 more times.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
June 14th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's pretty much the same for us. She gets really cranky, whiney, and drools a ton. Her cheeks get red really often. And she usually has a few days of runny poop. It usually means she wakes up once a night for a few days or a week.

Last night she woke up at 2:35 and had runny poop today But she seems to be in good spirits.

June 14th, 2012, 06:35 AM
sweetgirl51305's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Top 2 teeth were HORRIBLE! It made her have a stuffy/runny nose and everything. Side top tooth came in with no problems, she was just drooly. The other side top tooth is another story. She's seems more uncomfortable and keeps a finger in her mouth. Bottom 4 were just uncomfortable. We usually know when she does, she does her "mad dog" thing. She rubs her mouth side to side real fast on anything and everything and growls. It's hilarious, but everytime she does that a new tooth pops through shortly.

~*Visit my ETSY shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyWillyLilli*~
June 14th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Honestly, Keelan's disposition hasn't really changed with the teething. He's just got #5 and I hardly noticed until I saw it in his gum. #6 is working it's way in too and he seems just fine.
June 14th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Veteran
Bottom two were fine. Top two are a nightmare. We r going on 3 weeks of a swollen gums, stuffy and runny nose, whiny and uncomfortable miss Josie.
June 14th, 2012, 09:04 AM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
The bottom two were a breeze compared to the top four trying to come in now! He's a cranky, miserable, clingy mess who wants to chew and bite on everything.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
June 14th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Destiny
I think it's getting easier with every set, it still sucks pretty bad, but there's definite improvement.

June 14th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Erin and Patrick's worst were the canines, hands down.

Patrick was only really really grumpy for his first though, because he got all four (top two front, bottom two front) on the same day.

Last edited by Brittanie; June 14th, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
June 15th, 2012, 08:45 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
I first noticed his top 2 and 1 bottom coming in all at the same time, on May 31st. Its been 16 days now and they are still just making their appearance. Hes such a high needs baby, Ive net seen any difference other than the biting, and red cheeks. Does it normally take so long for teeth to come in (from first appearance to actualy whole tooth), I dont remember it taking this long with the older kiddos.

[/url

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search