So stressful!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2012, 07:23 PM
First Timer!!!
ok we all know sick babies are dreadful to deal with and TIRING!!! i totally never knew itd be THIS BAD!!!!

Roran has this BAD diaper rash and he has to be bathed after every PEE AND POO!!!

ok here is my time to COMPLAIN!!! I BATHED RORAN 6 TIMES BY 10:00AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im just burning the candle at both ends after this!!! its been a few days and this is just PAIN!!! my back hurts and i just have no strength !! i was supposed to be keeping this workout thing going but no dice ... i havent worked out since he got this rash ...

i wanted to eat so i cooked ... THEN ate cause i wanted warm food ... and THEN bathed him ... (he was sitting in what i thought was pee thru this BUT NO had diarrhea and its weird JUST FROM THIS i saw his area get redder JUST from THAT ONE STRETCH OF TIME of me eating!!

so really ive been eating nothing but cereal and quick stuff ... like hot dogs and cheddar dogs .... (made as quick as hot dog really ...)

ok srry for the caps and rant but i REALLY feel emotional EVERYTIME i have to hold him against his will ... him fighting me like im beating him ... but really im putting his cream on and a diaper ... its just H - E - double hockey sticks!!!
June 14th, 2012, 07:31 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What about diaper free time? Could it be a new reaction
To his diapers? Reactions can come once the baby is older.

June 14th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went through that for months and months with Katelyn. Then I switched to cloth.
I agree with the naked time. LOTS of naked time. I usually put a blanket down and let her play on that.
Anothr thing we did was naked nap time. Her crib matress has a plastic cover and I have 2 ratty crib sheets I use for it. Let her nap naked and once shes asleep she relaxes her legs open and I smother her in cream.
Also, do you dry him off after baths? If you do, don't. Let his butt air dry. After Katelyn poops I sit her in the running water until shes clean (no soap, no washcloth, no rubbing) then I sit her on a clean towel, pat the water off her legs and let her go.
AND if the cream isn't helping after 3 days, call the dr. He might have a sensitivity to the cream.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

June 14th, 2012, 10:29 PM
First Timer!!!
well after the baths i let him air dry fer 15 mins ...

he does look less irritated but still not normal skin color ... goodness i so dont wanna do cloth .... i hope i dont have to .. id be REALLY annoyed ....

i bet the heat isnt helping ... the ac unit in my room broke . not even a yr old ... lame .... got from home shopping network by FIL i have to ask him when he back from his mothers if its possible to get it fixed ...

its 90 til like midnight in the house ... i mean we have fans but still not really all that helpful sadly

i never did naked time really so i had DH sit with baby fer an xtra few mins watching a movie ... he doesnt like to stay on the towel so thats a challenge LOL but i guess i can do that more

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search