I feel terrible :(

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VikingMamma

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We went to the pool today for just about an hour and a half... I put SPF 60 on Leila and she was wearing a hat and we stayed in the shade as much as possible, but there just wasn't much. I completely forgot the canopy and so she got a tiny mild mild sunburn I didn't put anything on (LIKE AN IDIOT) and i am lobster red. All I can think of is how thankful I am that I lathered sunscreen on her, but I still feel so bad!!!!! I watching her really closely and of course she's happy a clam... She's playing with the wash cloth I laid on her arms (the only place she's pink at all) and lovin' it.... Obviously, if she vomits or anything I'm rushing her to the emergency... but other than just observing her, I just need to keep her moisturized right? I feel so so bad....
June 24th, 2012, 09:58 PM
I love my family!!!
It'll be ok. Like you said, just keeps close eye on her. Make sure you take care of your sunburn too girlie!!
June 25th, 2012, 04:38 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She should be ok, I hope you're feeling alright!
Nathan got a small sunburn a while back, much like Leila's and he was fine (that's when I decided to us sunscreen before 6 months, I also felt really bad.

June 25th, 2012, 06:25 AM
SugarT's Avatar Mommy to 2 sweet boys ♥
I had the same thing happen to Eli last week. I felt terrible too but it didn't bother him one bit. I couldn't understand why it was just on his arms and no where else. With in a day or two it was gone. I put some Aveeno baby lotion on his.

Hope your not in too much pain! Sunburns are awful!

June 25th, 2012, 06:50 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
(((HUGS)))

I hope you are both feeling better this morning

June 25th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks ladies! I am a little less miserable this morning, but Leila is great! No signs of pink anywhere this morning!
caitlinmcc likes this.
June 25th, 2012, 02:07 PM
jojow
She will be fine!! Levi has had some mild sunburns and he's been just fine. I don't use sunscreen, just clothes and hats that cover up, even in the water.
June 25th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Awww i'm sorry you guys got a little burnt but i'm happy to hear she's doing better today and that you are less miserable! Not miserable at all would be even better but hopefully tomorrow will be better for you!

June 29th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Deanna got burnt a little when we went on vacation, lucklily they seem to get over it fast. I used aloe on her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search