can I have a break please??? short rant

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't put her down for 2 minutes while I use the bathroom without her screaming. I can't put her down and eat something without her screaming unless she is tired and wants to be in her swing. No one else can make her happy, even when she isn't hungry. She just wants me. The only way I can have any peace is to leave her with a family member for a couple hours. I can't even get anything done around the house hardly so this place looks like a tornado blew through it. when I do clean, it's messy 5 minutes later. Dh spends so much time on the phone and staying late at work dealing with all this union stuff that we haven't been spending much time together and have been kinda crabby with each other. That coupled with the fact I'm still not getting as much sleep as I feel like I need makes me one crabby mom. I love having her around and all, but some days just suck. Heck forget some days how about some weeks. Oh and she bit me again while nursing. That makes an already bad day worse. She's crying again and I'm fed up enough that I'm just gonna let her cry and close the door for a few minutes. The fact that if I have any more kids, I'll have to do this again, running around with a toddler and a baby? Ok yeah I'm feeling overwhelmed with one.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

June 30th, 2012, 08:41 PM
nartist's Avatar baby2
Oh no thats not good! its hard being a mom even on a good day especially when you havent had a proper sleep for a long time. try to hang in there im feeling the same with the lack of sleep and the constant screaming when i put him down. you have to remember its the only form of communication they know at this stage other then smiling etc. youve done so well and believe it or not it will get better and sometimes worse its just part of being a mom! as for dh, they are all the same trust me! try to stay positive and let LO cry if you need a break it wont hurt them.

Thanks KILIKI for my siggy!
June 30th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Crystal423's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Piper has her days like that too. She also still wakes up one/two times at night. It sucks. Lack of sleep makes mommies very cranky! I am definitely one of them. Thankfully my 4 year old is pretty good most days, so that helps.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search