changing bums...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2012, 08:30 PM
nartist's Avatar baby2
So everytime i try to change his diaper he is rolling over and its sooo frustrating!!! it takes 2 people to change him or get him dressed. its driving me crazy and its especially lovely when there is poop involved! any other Lo's doing this??

Thanks KILIKI for my siggy!
July 4th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yeah William is a little wiggle worm. Try giving him a diaper or something to play with. I did this when I babysat ages ago to keep the kid occupied while I quickly got everything done. It helps with William, but I have to make sure to keep the toys out of reach. I just change him on the floor so I don't have to worry about him rolling off of anything but he will get up and start crawling around if I have to search in the diaper bag for something.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

July 4th, 2012, 09:01 PM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also give Jordan something to play with while changing him. If I don't he is on his knees before I know it.

July 4th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup, lily is here too. I give her a special toy she doesn't get very often, that way she doesn't get bored of it in the 2 min it takes to wipe her poopy butt lol. Works like a charm. She is starting to get bored of that toy though so I've gotta start looking for the next perfect diaper change/keep her quiet and happy toy.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search