Has anyone else had any pregnancy scares yet?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Cheshire
  • 4 Post By Happy Song
  • 1 Post By binz1031
  • 1 Post By MiniMom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2012, 07:52 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I am 3 weeks late, but every test I take is negative, except for a couple with convincing evaps. I think it's just the new diet coupled with stress over Lucas's allergies, but it's driving me crazy! We are not wanting another baby at this point in our lives. We use the withdrawal method, which I feel is more safe for some than for others (DH is very much in control of himself and never has any close calls), and it's worked for us this long. We've only gotten pregnant when we've wanted to be. But I won't be satisfied until AF shows! I'm on CD48 right now, when I usually get AF between CD27-30.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
July 7th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Eek.. yeah I'd say it's stress making your cycles weird. My periods are a little unpredictable right now, but no scares.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

July 8th, 2012, 05:05 AM
I guess that's what stresses me the most, because even while breastfeeding two, my cycles have been as regular as always. I got AF back at 7.5 weeks PP with Caleb, and at 5.5 weeks PP with Lucas, and they came on time every month since then, regardless of stress. But for a month-and-a-half now, I've had to eliminate milk, wheat, eggs, peanut, tomatoes, and potatoes from my diet due to his allergies, and I've already dropped 10 lbs just from doing so, so it's no wonder I suppose that my period is late. But that didn't stop me from buying early pregnancy tests online.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
July 8th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
I was a little nervous once but mostly no, not really. Mine have gone back to regular and we're pretty careful with BC when we actually find time to have sex! Finding time to have sex is the main reason why we never worry! We don't get it as much we used to because a certain someone is occupying our bed lol
krissy1989 likes this.

Last edited by Cheshire; July 8th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
July 11th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
My pregnancy scare has a lot more to do with being worried about them finding a heartbeat at my U/S tomorrow.

June 6th

June 7th

July 11th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awww wow!!!! Congratulations girlie!!!

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

July 13th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
Yep 2 scares so far. And since we switched from condoms to withdrawl method in the past week, we've had two oops. But, luckily I am not that fertile lol. So I'm not too worried.
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
July 13th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Crystal423's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
None yet. Hoping to keep it that way.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!
July 13th, 2012, 05:19 PM
maybethistime's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow Happysong! KEep us posted!

I haven't gotten my period back yet, but I'm always thinking I'm about to get it or that I'm pregnant... I've taken a few tests, but I think I might still be addicted to POAS since I did it so many times before having Daxon
2009/09/07 - Angel #1
2010/05/18 - Angel #2
DS born 2011
Baby #3 EDD March 3, 2014

July 13th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Lilysmama
Just had a bit of a scare...but started my period today. whew. We have got to be more careful cause we are DONE having kids!

I bet yours is due to the diet changes and weight loss. Good luck though!

July 16th, 2012, 06:03 AM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
I haven't had PPAF yet and DH just had a vasectomy... but he hasn't had his guys checked yet... the past week or two I've been crampy and my nipples hurt when Emma nurses...shes been marathon eating the past couple nights (so I'm hoping thats why my nips hurt)... I really don't think I could handle 4 kids! 3 are driving me nuts right now, lol... I hoping it's just my body getting ready to have PPAF!!!

July 17th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Quote:
Originally Posted by binz1031 View Post
I haven't had PPAF yet and DH just had a vasectomy... but he hasn't had his guys checked yet... the past week or two I've been crampy and my nipples hurt when Emma nurses...shes been marathon eating the past couple nights (so I'm hoping thats why my nips hurt)... I really don't think I could handle 4 kids! 3 are driving me nuts right now, lol... I hoping it's just my body getting ready to have PPAF!!!

I got pregnant with Tessa without PPAF! I knew i was pregnant because my nips went crazy. The sad part I do not even rememebr having sex to get her... Dh calls her our extra blessing baby.

July 18th, 2012, 06:39 AM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Song View Post
I got pregnant with Tessa without PPAF! I knew i was pregnant because my nips went crazy. The sad part I do not even rememebr having sex to get her... Dh calls her our extra blessing baby.
That's not very encouraging, lol... But Congrats to you!
Jessica121706 likes this.

July 18th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No scares thankfully, I think I might have a heart attack if I found out I was pregnant again! I do not want any more kids whatsoever. I take my pill every night at the same time and have never had issues with that for 10years soi trust my body on the pill! Hoping DH will be ready for a vasectomy sometime next year but I will still need to be on the pill for other reasons so it would just be an extra precaution at this point haha
August 21st, 2012, 10:59 AM
Sorry I disappeared from the boards again! A little update: AF is still missing, a little over 2 months late, but all tests are negative, so I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see what's up. They'll be checking for cysts. I'm still half-nervous that they'll put the ultrasound wand to my belly and find a baby. LoL

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
August 21st, 2012, 12:33 PM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlbird View Post
Yep 2 scares so far. And since we switched from condoms to withdrawl method in the past week, we've had two oops. But, luckily I am not that fertile lol. So I'm not too worried.
Alrighty, what's the story here because you posted that last month and now your ticker says you're 7 weeks pregnant lol did you get knock one wood when you made this??

I tested this morning even though I'm SURE there's no way I'm pregnant (like, it would be a miracle) because AF has been regular for 3 months and is now over a week late but a lot of other nursing mommas are telling me that just happens sometimes while nursing.

August 21st, 2012, 04:41 PM
Veteran
We've thought so a few times. We don't use birth control, we just be careful. I haven't had an af yet and didn't with the other kids until 14+ months. All 3 times, I got pregnant after 2 afs so we're not too worried. We want to adopt before we have anymore biological so we're being extra careful.
October 2nd, 2012, 07:26 PM
karensc82's Avatar Veteran
I had a scare and has apparently turned in to the real deal. Took 3 test over the last 3 weeks. The first 2 were negative and the one tonight was positive. Guess its time to call the Dr. Kinda nervous. wasn't expecting this yet..
October 4th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlbird View Post
And this was approximately when I got pregnant, lmao I think I jinxed myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire View Post
Alrighty, what's the story here because you posted that last month and now your ticker says you're 7 weeks pregnant lol did you get knock one wood when you made this??

I tested this morning even though I'm SURE there's no way I'm pregnant (like, it would be a miracle) because AF has been regular for 3 months and is now over a week late but a lot of other nursing mommas are telling me that just happens sometimes while nursing.
Lmao! See my above response Tiffany!!
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
October 19th, 2012, 06:48 AM
MiniMom's Avatar Head Lady Bird
yep, just found out we're pregnant again! kind of sparked me to come back on here! lol. We're due June 22nd.
promises1 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search