Table food?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone offer their babies bits of table food yet? Anyone introduce meat baby food?

I only offer Lily certain things, like tiny bits of baked potato mashed, and sometimes super soft cooked carrots and other super soft veggies. She hasn't had meat yet. Lots of DH's family and DH himself are encouraging I introduce meats to her. I don't feel like she's quite ready, even though we have those purreed gerber ones. I don't know why I feel like she's not, but I don't. I only just gave her the broccoli, cheese, and carrot gerber 3rd foods. She loved it and it set well with her. I'm just going to see how she does when I offer that combo to her another time or two. She isn't crawling yet and still hasnt mastered sitting, even though she is getting better at it.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

July 24th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Table food is about 99% of what Bella gets to eat all the time. I take some of our food and mash it up. We haven't done meat yet but that's because she doesn't have any teeth and I don't think it'd be very good as a puree LOL
July 25th, 2012, 09:39 AM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
I've just started giving her bigger food... she's had puffs, yogurt melts, graham cracker, manderin oranges... I'm so done buying baby food, but I'm not completely ready for her to have our dinner food yet...

July 25th, 2012, 10:19 AM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jordan really doesn't eat much baby food anymore. He is probably 80% table foods. He really enjoys self feeding too. He has had chicken and ground turkey.

July 26th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
Olivia would not eat baby food at all, so we went straight to whatever we eat and she does great.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
July 26th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hailey basically eats everything we eat! She LOVES food and begs for more..For example tonight we had KFC and i gave her chicken (without the skin) mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. she also loves feeding herself.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search