Riley's 9 months!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Meggin21
  • 1 Post By promises1
  • 1 Post By SkyBaby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Super Mommy
Woooooo! Time has flown by. Seems like it was just yesterday I brought her home. Our days are filled with crawling and cruising on furniture, playing with the dogs and baby dolls, getting into EVERYTHING, and playing in the pool. I caught her crawling up the stairs this morning as I came out of the bathroom and my heart jumped. We had her 9 month check up yesterday and she was 14.5 lbs, 27 inches tall and her head was 16 cm. She is still in the 3rd % for weight and 25% for height. We just moved up to 3-6 month clothing. The doctor said she could eat whatever I'm eating at this point as log as its in small pieces. And he said I could try switching her off of the Nutramigen. Thank goodness because that stuff is pricy. Her favorite food right now is Cheerios and toast with cream cheese. She is also a big fan of grits lol. Good thing I know how to cook them.

She still doesn't have any teeth yet. I keep thinking she's going to be toothless forever and needs some b

baby dentures haha. She is saying nana, baba, ninin, dada and bye with a wave...still no mama as much as I try Her great grandparents come in from Florida on Saturday. The haven't seen her since February. I'm rambling sorry! Guess I should hit the hay since she is asleep. Although today she slept until NOON. And went to sleep at 815p the night before. Maybe she is going to grow after all! Goodnight ladies!

Posted this from my iPhone. Sorry for the formatting
SkyBaby and klockert like this.

August 10th, 2012, 09:21 AM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She is getting bigger. Great to hear all your updates Glad you guys are doing well!
Meggin21 likes this.

August 10th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Time is going too fast. I want mine to stay little just a little longer.
Meggin21 likes this.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search