Traveling

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Where are some places you've taken baby beyond just regular errands in town like grocery shopping or going to the mall? How did it go? Any disasters?

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

August 13th, 2012, 01:57 PM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We went away for a weekend to Disneyland a fw months agao and everthing went well. We are going on another weekend trip next week but I don't think we will have any problems.

August 13th, 2012, 03:48 PM
klockert's Avatar Super Mommy
We drove from Illinois to South Dakota when she was 4 months old and we regularly drive 4 hours to go to my in-laws farm on weekends.

August 13th, 2012, 06:33 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We drove 8 hours to Wisconsin when Eleanor was about 5 months, and it went great. We drove 12 hours to the beach when Eleanor was 8 months, and it went well too, although it took her a few days to get into her sleeping routine. On the way back from that trip we went camping, and that went really well! We drive 4-6 hours to visit family pretty much every month, so she is definitely used to traveling.
August 14th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Super Mommy
When Riley was 3.5 months we drove from MD to Florida to visit my grandparents. It was about a 12 hour trip it was uneventful.

5 Months: Drove to North Carolina to pick up my parents new boat.

Every other weekend since then we go out on the boat for a weekend trip. Only disaster was that one of the hottest weekends we had our A/C on the boat went out and Riley was so miserable she refused to sleep. It was a long night.

8.5 months: drove to The Outer Banks in NC. A 6 hour trip turned into 13 hours because of traffic. Everything went well. I kept her same sleep schedule and feeding times as at home. She adjusted really well.

On September 15th we are flying to Arkansas for a family reunion. I am kinda nervous to fly with her, she will be 10.5 months....

I have got a well traveled baby!

August 14th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We went to San Diego in May and all went well. She slept a lot of the way and the other times just watching brother in the back with her was enough to keep her entertained!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search