Nostalgia

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What were your fav tv shows as a kid?
Your favorite foods?
Describe the house you grew up in and what kind of neighborhood it was in.
What were your favorite activities?
Your favorite toy?
Your favorite subject in school?

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

August 19th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What were your fav tv shows as a kid? Sailor Moon, Bananas in Pajamas, Batman: The Animated Series, Spiderman, X-Men, Xena, Hercules, Kung Fu, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Doug, Hey Arnold, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch...the list goes on and on. I was pretty much glued to the TV.
Your favorite foods? Grilled cheese or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. That's what I prefered to eat the most but I didn't really have anything I really loooooved. I have always loved food so there's a lot.
Describe the house you grew up in and what kind of neighborhood it was in. Uuh...I've never lived in any one house very long. I guess the longest would have to be the trailer. Lived in it for five years while my mom went to college. It's a single wide and blue. It had blue carpet (my oldest sister lives in it right now and she took the carpet out of the living room, replacing it with fake hardwood floor). There is a little peninsula between the kitchen and living room with a mirror next to the wall. There's a glass window thing with a picture of a hummingbird, like stained glass but not. There were three bedrooms and two bathrooms. My middle sister and I slept in the bigger of the two regular rooms and my oldest sister slept in the smaller one at the end of the trailer. The whole thing sat in this trailer park type area for college students with family (I grew up on this campus for about 8 years). Next to it was a parking lot that was shared with the men's dormitory where I once saw a woman climbing out of the window on the first floor lofl! There was also this big grassy area next to the trailer park we'd play in. My middle sister's friends lived all around us in other campus housing stuff since their parents worked for the university.
What were your favorite activities? Watching TV, riding my bike, walking around campus, playing barbies or with my polly pockets.
Your favorite toy? Barbies and Polly Pockets. Unless you count Teddy, but I didn't play with him much, just slept with him and still do.
Your favorite subject in school? English.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

August 21st, 2012, 09:05 AM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
What were your fav tv shows as a kid? I wasn't that big on cartoons, but I did like Doug and Rugrats. I loved watching 90210 and Melrose Place.
Your favorite foods? Anything Mexican
Describe the house you grew up in and what kind of neighborhood it was in. We lived in a middle class neighborhood in FL, about 30 min from Tampa, 3 bedroom 2 bath house, on a small pond. Pretty trees in the yard with a swing to swing on, fenced in back yard. The house had a galley kitchen, walk in closets, garage etc. We had a back porch and then converted it to an enclosed rumpus room. I lived there from 3rd grade until I was 17 and then my mom sold it to my boyfriend and I lived with him for 2 years until we sold it and moved elsewhere.
What were your favorite activities? I played volleyball and basketball throughout school, I loved riding my bikes, and I was always at my bff's house down the street with my other bff who lived across the street.
Your favorite toy? Barbies
Your favorite subject in school? Math, I love math!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search