Season's Changing

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2012, 07:41 PM
*~*N*i*c*o*l*e*~*'s Avatar Mommy Since 2006
As the summer season is coming to an end and we move into fall. What are your fondest memories from childhood about things you did in the fall? What are you looking forward to doing with your babies or/and your other children? What do you like and dislike about the fall?

For me I loved helping my parents rake the leaves and jump into the piles. I loved watching the colors on the leaves change as well and the cold crisp air.

I am looking forward to doing apple picking with the kids as hayrides at a farm where we go to get our pumpkins. I also hope to do some sort of fall craft with them in the next week or so.

And I love the cool nights and the leaves falling. I dislike that we are that much closer to winter and snow. lol

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

August 23rd, 2012, 07:52 PM
Julka
Summer isn't over for almost another month! but I am looking forward to some fall crafts to do with my older girls (thank you Pinterest for more ideas than there are days in the fall), pumpkin picking, making pumpkin soup, maybe apple picking too (we never went), Thanksgiving in October! And taking fall pics with the beautiful colors.

I don't have any fall related memories because I grew up in a country that doesn't have much of a fall season.
August 24th, 2012, 05:50 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Pumpkin carving was my favorite! I cant wait to take gary to pick pumpkins this year too! We have the perfect front porch to display them haha

August 24th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
Jumping into leaves and the smell of burning leaves. Carving pumpkins. Thanksgiving. Going to the cider mill and drinking warm apple cider with warm donuts. Having the windows open on a crisp day while watching football on Saturday and Sunday. Wearing jeans and a hoodie. I love fall - it's always been my favorite season.

Minus the jumping in the leaves I still do all these things as an adult! (And I might jump in leaves if I wasn't the one holding the camera and taking pictures while my kids are doing it!)
August 24th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm really looking forward to playing in the leaves with my kids too! Also looking forward to pumpkin picking, pumkin carving, Halloween and cooler weather
I think we might try apple picking too.

August 28th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love a good leaf pile! Fall is my favorite season. We attend a pumpkin festival every year and that is one of my favorite fall memories/thing to do in the fall.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search