Weekend Plans?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By sareymac
  • 3 Post By Lorena26
  • 2 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By Flukie
  • 1 Post By swild19
  • 1 Post By KCMomma
  • 1 Post By sugarloafbaby
  • 1 Post By kazarmo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2012, 05:03 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Anything fun planned?

Tonight hubby is delivering furniture to NC which is 9 hours away so he will be doing that til tomorrow. Which is awesome extra money! Tomorrow my sister and I and the kids will go to PA to my grammas. Sunday is some festival me and my Garys are going to then dinner at the inlaws.

We have a long weekend so. . . Monday me and bubby are relaxing while daddy works. Tuesday is our anniversary <3 and bubbys 9 month appointment (he'll be 9 months on wed) I actually have stuff to do! its amazing!

August 31st, 2012, 06:36 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
^ Happy [early] Anniversary

Gio and I will be meeting up my mom at the outlets this afternoon. I need to buy some clothes for Gio and possibly a few things for myself We are going to be heading to NY next week so i'll be preparing for that. DH has been working insane overtime (7 days a week) to win a sales contest for the month of August (which he won btw ) so i have barely seen him at all! AND he switched a few days of his work schedule so he didn't have to take vacation time for our trip so he won't have off now until we leave!!!
Julka, sareymac and Saravene like this.

August 31st, 2012, 06:41 AM
Julka
I have no idea it's a long weekend following which my big girl will be a first grader and my little girl will be a junior kindergartner so I'll be emotionally preparing for that; it's basically my last weekend before school pick-ups and all that fun begins again. I also have to do some shopping and gift exchanges.
sareymac and Saravene like this.
August 31st, 2012, 11:03 AM
Super Mommy
We're finishing with some baby-proofing tonight and having my parents over for dinner. Tomorrow my in-laws are coming for the afternoon. We're having friends over on Sunday night for dinner and games and then going to my parents on Monday for dinner and games. Busy but lots of good people to see! Then school starts on Tuesday - bring on the students!
Saravene likes this.
August 31st, 2012, 02:24 PM
Loves Kate!
We are going to my parents lake house for the weekend. Its a new house so we've not seen it, just the land before the house was built. It is supposed to rain all weekend though.
Saravene likes this.

Born 11/19/11
August 31st, 2012, 02:37 PM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I'm working Friday, Saturday and Sunday night so not much excitement for me. I am off Monday with DH and the kiddos!
Saravene likes this.

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

August 31st, 2012, 05:03 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not much planned - ever since we got back from our vacation we have been battling sickness. DD1 had a double ear infection, double pink eye and some freaky virus. I am now taking my turn with it all minus the ear infection. I'm really praying that it ends with me and that DH and Dahlia do not get it! It really stinks, I hate being sick!
Saravene likes this.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

August 31st, 2012, 06:22 PM
I love my family!!!
We are redoing our hallway bathroom tub and tile. DS1 has a baseball game in the morning tomorrow and then more bathroom work until we go to the UT El Paso game tomorrow night. Sunday, the usual church and lunch OR more likely, probably more bathroom work. Monday...you guessed it! More bathroom work... Ugh!!
August 31st, 2012, 06:34 PM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow SO and I are going kayaking for his birthday and we are bringing along a picnic. Sunday I may go to brothers for a BBQ. Monday nothing planned and I hope it says that way. I'm pooped.
Saravene likes this.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

September 1st, 2012, 07:28 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
We are still trying to get the house back in order. I swear it looks like a tornado hit it or something ... UGGG I am so tired of home improvements.

September 2nd, 2012, 10:25 PM
Thismamaisonherway's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Saturday I had a wedding. It was on the beach and alot of fun but we were all exhausted today so we had a mini movie marathon day. It was nice and relaxing Tomorrow we have a cookout with a big group of friends. I love long weekends!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search