Baby's personality

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2012, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What kind of personality does your little one have?

What kinds of toys are big hits with him or her?

Does baby like music? If so, what kind?

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

September 3rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
klockert's Avatar Super Mommy
What kind of personality does your little one have? She is super happy most of the time and very very curious.

What kinds of toys are big hits with him or her? Any that she can push around on the floor or makes noise.

Does baby like music? If so, what kind? She loves music! It doesn't matter what kind, she "dances" to all of it lol

September 4th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What kind of personality does your little one have? He's a fairly serious baby. I mean, he's happy and screams a lot when excited but he does tend to watch everything and everyone a lot and getting him to laugh can be a feat. And he can be very silly.

What kinds of toys are big hits with him or her? My wifi adapter He loves anything he can open an close. He's gotten pretty bored of the few toys he has. But he enjoys the cabinets and the drawers in the kitchen. Also loves wheels.

Does baby like music? If so, what kind? Nope. While in the car he is a lot better when it's on, he just doesn't care for music. My sister and I have tried several different kinds and he doesn't care. My mom thinks it's weird he doesn't dance to anything. It's just not him. It doesn't surprise me, though, music never soothed him as a newborn, it just made things worse, he preferred talking so I always had the TV on at night to help him sleep.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

September 4th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What kind of personality does your little one have? She likes to be held sometimes, he is normally a happy baby unless she's tired than she's cranky and won't ever stop crying. But when she's in a good mood, she's silly and funny and is very curious.

What kinds of toys are big hits with him or her? everything that is not her toy..LOL she likes this one toy of aidan's that came in a drum and it's a shaker, perfect for her hand and she loves to shake it..She also loves blankets and anything that makes noise

Does baby like music? If so, what kind? yea whenever she hears any type of beat she'll start to "dance" lol

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my amazing siggy!

September 4th, 2012, 05:51 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What kind of personality does your little one have? She is a pretty happy girl... she is always babbling, laughing, and shouting "dog!" She is also a mama's girl and loves to follow me around

What kinds of toys are big hits with him or her? She loves books, balls, and anything she can chew on.

Does baby like music? If so, what kind? She dances a bit to music but it doesn't seem to be her favorite. Mostly she will stop to watch for a minute if music plays on TV.
September 4th, 2012, 09:03 PM
maybethistime's Avatar Super Mommy
What kind of personality does your little one have? almost always laid back, he's just such a nice chill little guy

What kinds of toys are big hits with him or her? My cell phone, the dogs paws, the remote control, anything other than actual baby toys

Does baby like music? Looooves music. He will press the keys on the electric keyboard all day if I let him and will dance to any music and then changes up his moves when the beat changes. Now if only he would be more passionate with actually attempting to crawl or something like that
2009/09/07 - Angel #1
2010/05/18 - Angel #2
DS born 2011
Baby #3 EDD March 3, 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search