Who.....

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
does the budget in your house?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

September 5th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
I guess me, although I don't know I don't really see it as a budget. It's more of we make X and have to pay out X and try to save X and the rest can be used for whatever lol.

Facebook
September 5th, 2012, 09:55 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My hubby, we would be totally broke if it was up to me and our credit would be shot. He is great at numbers and keeping up with bills so its all him I love him for it lol

September 5th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We don't really sit down and budget. It's more of well..we have X, we need to pay out X, and we have X to do whatever we want with.

We pay all bills out of what DH makes and I make the fun money.

September 5th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Super Mommy
DH handles the bills and takes the lead on doing the taxes, but we talk about savings and big expenses together. We need to do a better job of tracking our expenses to see where it really goes because I feel like we do a good job not spending money when we shouldn't and live pretty frugally, but yet it seems it's always a struggle to save any significant amount from month to month. We're doing alright because DH gets commissions every once in awhile, but those are unpredictable and we can't rely on that money.
September 5th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoMomma View Post
My hubby, we would be totally broke if it was up to me and our credit would be shot. He is great at numbers and keeping up with bills so its all him I love him for it lol
This is me!!!!

I don't carry around our debit card either - I always forget to write things down so DH is always pulling out cash for me to use or occasionally I'll use credit card but we are trying to stay away from that. Before married I just knew what I made and would debit it and occasionally would write it down. I'd go online about once a week and check to see if any other debits were made. If so I'd subtract them then - Horrible way of doing it and that's why DH handles the money around this house!! Plus, he's the only one with the job and the little money I make on ebay is used to cover a few things but mainly we are trying to build that up so we can move. Really big decisions are made together and he usually tells me what's going on with the bills but I let him handle it and trust him with everything.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

September 5th, 2012, 01:26 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
My working Husband brings home the money
pays the bills, buys the foods, takes us all on vacations,
and also just spend it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search