Sleeping

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SkyBaby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What are babys sleeping arrangements? Are they still in room with you are in own room?

How often and long do they nap for?

Is Baby sleeping through the night?
September 7th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lily sleeps in her crib in her room and has since she was around 6 months. She takes about 2 1.5 hr to 2 hour naps a day. She is sleeping through the night. I'm still exhausted though because she has become an early morning baby and I hate mornings lol.
Jessica121706 likes this.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

September 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
She is napping 1 or 2 times a day and still up at least 3 times a night. I am freaking TIRED.

September 8th, 2012, 04:04 PM
nartist's Avatar baby2
2 1 hr naps/day and sometimes a third only because he hasnt been sleeping well at night. i had about a week of 10 hour night and then boom back to getting up 3 times, wth!! he sleeps in our room so dh and i are currently on the couch untill he starts sleeping through the night again otherwise he stands in his crib and screams in my face untill i feed him. i hate the whole cio but have no other solution and it worked before. fingers crossed!

Thanks KILIKI for my siggy!
September 8th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Deanna is scarse on naps, she is very inconsistant. We have currently moved her in to her crib in our room (we were cosleeping) We did some CIO our way, not by the book, she took well to it and is now sleeping 6 hour stretches but then comes to bed with me...Like Anderson, she'll cry and scream and prevent me from sleeping otherwise I am hoping to get her moved in her room within a few weeks and then we can start sleep training more
September 8th, 2012, 08:34 PM
promises1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jordan takes 2 1 hour naps and sometimes a cat nap before dinner. He does sleep through the night about 9-10 hours.

September 8th, 2012, 08:40 PM
maybethistime's Avatar Super Mommy
We just moved Dax into his older brother's room and so far so good. He usually sleeps from 7p.m. - 3:30-5:30a.m. and then back down after a feed until 7:30.

He's been having only one nap a day since he was 6 months old, for 1.5-3 hours.
2009/09/07 - Angel #1
2010/05/18 - Angel #2
DS born 2011
Baby #3 EDD March 3, 2014

September 8th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Veteran
Abbie does not sleep well. Up every 45-60ish minutes to nurse (barely) then back to sleep. Her crib is 2ft from my bed since we are in a 1 bedroom apt. Sometimes 2 naps per day 45-60min, nurse, then back down for 30-45min. Naps are inconsistent if we have places to go.
September 11th, 2012, 10:28 AM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
Emma will usually take 2 naps, but not always and they range from 45 min to 1.5 hours long. She will sleep a good stretch at night, she goes down at 8 pm, but still wakes occassionally around 12-1 am to nurse and goes back to sleep until about 5-6 am then nurse again and sleep until 7-8 am.

September 16th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are babys sleeping arrangements? Are they still in room with you are in own room? Hailey sleeps in her own room in her crib

How often and long do they nap for? she takes 2 sometimes 3, but mostly 2 naps a day..first one is between 1-1.5hrs second one is between 2-3hrs

Is Baby sleeping through the night? yes, has been for a few months now..since about 6 months I believe..she goes down between 7:30-8 and she wakes up between 7-8 usually 7

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search