Bring on the nitrous oxide

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By green eyes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2012, 09:59 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Im getting ready to go the dentist I HATE the dentist!!!! i have a sensitivity to the metal things on my teeth, so even getting cleanings i need numbing and laughing gas....

Im gonna need a bit of things done today to get my smile looking super duper soooooo...im signed up for the mega gas.. seriously though...even though the gas takes my mind a little of it...its still the whole part of just going there!! i reallly really realllly reallly do not like it....but the results is what i keep reminding myself of....
September 13th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Super Mommy
Good luck! I have a root canal scheduled for this morning. I'm nervous, but hoping everything goes well. At least the day started with a laugh...

Tyler calls me this morning and says, "Dude, you took my toothbrush." "I did? Whoops- how did I do that?" "It's okay, it's fine." "Just because YOU think it's fine, doesn't mean I think it's fine." "Well if you don't think it's okay then I don't think it's okay! I was just trying to be nice, but I don't think it's fine." lol "I think I'll just go across the street and buy a toothbrush at CVS." "That sounds like a wise investment," he says.

We've been together for almost 10 years, lived together for 4 and have a child together but there are some lines you just don't cross!
AmiraX4 likes this.
September 13th, 2012, 11:43 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyes View Post
Good luck! I have a root canal scheduled for this morning. I'm nervous, but hoping everything goes well. At least the day started with a laugh...

Tyler calls me this morning and says, "Dude, you took my toothbrush." "I did? Whoops- how did I do that?" "It's okay, it's fine." "Just because YOU think it's fine, doesn't mean I think it's fine." "Well if you don't think it's okay then I don't think it's okay! I was just trying to be nice, but I don't think it's fine." lol "I think I'll just go across the street and buy a toothbrush at CVS." "That sounds like a wise investment," he says.

We've been together for almost 10 years, lived together for 4 and have a child together but there are some lines you just don't cross!
lloooll that is funnny.....sorrry you have to go through a root canal .... crowns are way to expensive...

well...my apptmnt didnt go as planned. I couldnt stand the lady plus she said no gas offered in saudi arabia except in special cases for young children there was a miscommunication somehow. so I will wait and go to my dentist in the states in Jan..

Hope things go well for you today
September 13th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Blech! I need to go to the dentist for a cleaning. I have anxiety disorder and going usually causes me to have a panic attack so I put it off until I absolutely have to go.

Good luck ladies and KUP about how it went!

September 14th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Super Mommy
Mine wasn't too bad- I still have to go back for 3 more appointments to get the crown and everything, but he was really nice and gave me an anti-inflammatory/painkiller beforehand and then I got to listen to music during. My mouth was still a little numb for my afternoon meetings, which was a little funny. I didn't know I'd be on antibiotics for awhile, so that was interesting to learn but thankfully they were only like $4 with insurance.
September 14th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Sorry it didn't work out. I kind of like the dentist lol, does that make weird?! I guess it's an hour or whatever of just sitting quietly well, quietly with dental tools. But they don't freak me out, I had soo much work done as a kid it's just nothing! I actually need to schedule myself an appt to get some work done.

Facebook
September 17th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you're apt didn't go as planned and that you have to wait until January to get it done here in the states.

I haven't gone to the dentist in forever for a cleaning!!! I just got my braces off a year and half ago (after wearing them for 4 yrs) and just was able to quit wearing retainers full time about a year ago. So, I'm sick of having work done in my mouth. I need my wisdom teeth pulled before they come in or else all my braces work will be for nothing. But, I do NOT want to go get it done - I'm freaked out by the pain and side effects of pulling wisdom teeth. I don't mind getting cleaning done though - it's just normal but don't have the extra almost $100 right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyes View Post
Mine wasn't too bad- I still have to go back for 3 more appointments to get the crown and everything, but he was really nice and gave me an anti-inflammatory/painkiller beforehand and then I got to listen to music during. My mouth was still a little numb for my afternoon meetings, which was a little funny. I didn't know I'd be on antibiotics for awhile, so that was interesting to learn but thankfully they were only like $4 with insurance.
Sorry you had to have a root canal! No fun! But, glad things went okay for you. Glad the antibiotics were cheap with your insurance - that's great to find out. Some can get so expensive even with insurance
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search