Halloween costume ideas

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CptStargel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2012, 08:33 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I desperately need Halloween costume ideas for Sean! I kinda figured that this year he'd be really 'into' something and we'd just go with that. he likes Mickey, and playing with Hot Wheels cars, but I'm not feeling either of those things as a costume. So, I'm just not sure what to do. I kinda like the idea of a scarecrow, but I can't find one I like. I just need ideas! help!

September 18th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
I think we might be doing Mickey... Last year Mason was a puppy and it was really super cute!

Just some other ideas Im throwing out there... pumpkin, lion, pirate (this is my second idea), football player, Ninja.... Im not great at ideas. lol

September 18th, 2012, 11:20 AM
yeahokay31's Avatar Surprise, surprise...
For little boys I've liked the dragon or monster costumes. They all make a Where the Wild Things Are-Max costume that I love (only down part is the price). Baby Where The Wild Things Are Max Costume | Pottery Barn Kids

El is going to be little red riding hood, DH is going to be the big bad wolf. I might get a wig and be grandma.

September 18th, 2012, 02:00 PM
CptStargel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe u could make him a race car driver?
Love_09 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my amazing siggy!!!

September 20th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Mama to Aidan & Caleb
A race car driver would be cute!

Last year Aidan was a frog and this year I'm leaning toward a firefighter since he LOVES firetrucks so much. I'm not dressing Caleb up though just a sleeper for him

((Thank you so much Bokkechick for my beautiful signature photo))
September 20th, 2012, 09:12 AM
gratzie's Avatar Expecting #2!!!
Last year Jake was a monkey (so appropriate!) and I wanted him to be Mickey this year since he's OBSESSED with "Mick"...lemme tell ya ladies, no cute Mickey costumes are out there unless you're willing to shell out the big bucks! So Jacob will get a super cute costume from Costco (whatever is left in a few weeks haha). We took him a few days ago and showed him all the costumes and asked him to pick one, he liked the flower and ladybug LMAO!

September 22nd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Mrs.Ajalele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mrs.Ajalele
I don't know what Tessa will be.. Originally I was going to have her be an Iowa State Cheerleader but I have changed my mind.. Old Navy had a really cute owl costume so she might be an owl.

*Always loving and missing my best friend the mother of my beautiful Goddaughter **Marissa Sue** you are always in my heart Mar Mar!* Left this earth to go to Heaven June 22nd 2008*

September 25th, 2012, 07:48 AM
I rented a caterpillar faschings kostüm for Charlie last year and I was surprised that he liked it so much. Maybe he’ll love to be an Angry Bird this year.
October 15th, 2012, 07:58 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We ended up picking out a monkey costume! Sean has started learning animal sounds, and his monkey is just too cute (when he'll do it!). Can't wait to get some decent pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search