I thought it was the end

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dee Darling 3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Ahari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was awoken this morning with the worse pain in my life, I thought it was the end for me. My nipples were killing ME it took everything in me to not scream out loud in pain. It felt like when I was breast feeding and my nipples became engorged bc I didn't breast feed but 10 times worse!!! When I was breast feeding I only needed to experience it 1 time and made sure it never happened again. So this morning I got a warm compress and it spelled RELIEF! As I sit here and type my left nipple is starting to throb maybe I need to call the Dr what do u guys think it can be? I swore I woke up over the weekend and my shirt was wet but I thought Zaden drooled on me now I'm thinking maybe my breast were leaking. Uhm, I know I'm not suppose to google but I hope there isn't anything wrong. I swear this pregnancy is 600 times different from my 1st one!

September 19th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Happy Mommy
I'd call the doctor, but it's possible your milk is still there/coming in early?
September 20th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness, I have no idea! I would definitely call your OB. They would either have an answer, or at least want to check you out. With that kind of pain, you should go ahead and have yourself looked at.

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
September 20th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniLand View Post
Oh my goodness, I have no idea! I would definitely call your OB. They would either have an answer, or at least want to check you out. With that kind of pain, you should go ahead and have yourself looked at.
mom2more likes this.
September 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd definitely call the dr. I worked with a girl who was pregnant and started leaking milk. She couldn't hold other babies or be around them because she said it made it worse!

September 20th, 2012, 11:38 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Any updates?

September 20th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Was tied up today and didn't call Dr, no pain today but will call Dr 1st thing in am.

September 21st, 2012, 09:11 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you're still pain free! Let us know what the Dr. says when you get through!
September 22nd, 2012, 09:39 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by w292737 View Post
I'd call the doctor, but it's possible your milk is still there/coming in early?
I agree! And yeah, your boobs will leak earlier with each pregnancy because your body knows what to do.
September 22nd, 2012, 10:54 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I agree! And yeah, your boobs will leak earlier with each pregnancy because your body knows what to do.
That's funny, it was the opposite for me. I blamed it on being them being more stretched out. I didn't even get engorged when my milk came in with Allison. (didn't at all, except for the first 2 mornings she slept through the night, until I weaned her then THEN I was engorged.)

September 23rd, 2012, 03:00 AM
Dr said we would check on Friday since it was just 1 morning of pain and I haven't had any other pain since.

September 23rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let us know what the doc says! Could be perfectly normal but I would get checked out, too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search