Do u ever?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 2 Post By Ahari
  • 2 Post By mandy5586
  • 1 Post By Dixana
  • 1 Post By marieks85
  • 1 Post By Mama.Angie
  • 3 Post By AniLand
  • 1 Post By ~Rae~
  • 3 Post By mandy5586
  • 1 Post By tricia_16_
  • 1 Post By CoreenaC
  • 2 Post By Brittanie
  • 1 Post By MommytoaMiracle

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2012, 04:29 AM
Ahari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just watch in amazement your lil one sleep and say are they real? I am watching Zaden sleep and I just think he is so perfect when he is asleep and I'm amazed that he is really mine! I love him when he's up too don't get me wrong but I'm sure you all have a great appreciation when they are asleep. I think I'm so in awe bc I was baron for so long and never believed I would have a biological child of my own not alone two, God is good. Ok, I need some sleep Zaden has had me up all night and I'm spacey.
mom2more and AniLand like this.

September 21st, 2012, 05:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hear ya!! I go check on her every night before I go to bed and last night was one of those, "I am so in love with you!" kind of nights. I just touched her tiny hands, her soft hair and skin...

I laughed because her and her Brynlee doll were sleeping the exact same way LOL
Ahari and AniLand like this.

September 21st, 2012, 05:30 AM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All the time
It was way worse when she was really little though. Id just sit and watch her, nothing else got done
Ahari likes this.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

September 21st, 2012, 05:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I do! I still have a hard time sometimes wrapping my head around the idea that this baby (almost toddler!) is mine
Ahari likes this.

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
September 21st, 2012, 08:18 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes. My girls never cease to amaze me.
Ahari likes this.
September 21st, 2012, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You guys are making me cry. I did this last night with Will. I look at him while he is sleeping all the time and think ,"Thank you God". He is so beautiful, just absolutely perfect. I look at him in his crib and remember back to the first time I ever put him in there, and how tiny he was compared to how much room he takes up now. I can't imagine having another one and loving them both like this!
mom2more, Ahari and PurpleQueen like this.

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
September 21st, 2012, 11:12 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definitely. That's when they're at their cutest. Nice and quiet.
mom2more likes this.

September 21st, 2012, 11:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Brynlee probably thinks I am crazy. We were rocking and cuddling in her room a week or two ago. I had her bedtime music playing and we were just hanging out. I started BAWLING. I was like...Oh my gosh, if I never had you...I would have no idea what this kind of love feels like!

I love my husband, but it is just not the same kind of love that I have for Brynlee. I really do worry that if I have a 2nd, I just won't have enough love!! I do know that I will, but sometimes I just worry that I am so crazy about her so how can I possibly love another human being as much as I love her??

Great! Now I am tearing up. What the heck!!
Ahari, AniLand and Dixana like this.

September 21st, 2012, 01:21 PM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
I never go in her room when she's sleeping (if I woke her, I'd be pissed lol) but usually before we out her to bed is when she's at her smiliest because she just LOVES playing on our bed with us. And almost every night when I say goodnight to her and Kyle is carrying her away I just shake my head in awe.

Everybody allllways says how fast time goes by when you have a baby, but it both warms and breaks my heart to see how grown up and still perfect she is!

Me and Kyle ALWAYS say to each other, "When did she get so big!?" and neither of us knows the answer.
Ahari likes this.
September 21st, 2012, 02:21 PM
First Timer!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniLand View Post
You guys are making me cry. I did this last night with Will. I look at him while he is sleeping all the time and think ,"Thank you God". He is so beautiful, just absolutely perfect. I look at him in his crib and remember back to the first time I ever put him in there, and how tiny he was compared to how much room he takes up now. I can't imagine having another one and loving them both like this!
super ditto to this!
September 21st, 2012, 05:50 PM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
The past week or so I just look at Carter and start crying. Today he was sitting in his high chair eating some chicken nuggets and he looked like such a little boy. A couple days ago he was sitting looking at a dvd case and just the way he was looking at it and studying made me realize how bug he's gotten. Any time he walks or asks to go outside by sitting by the door and waving bye I just about loose it.
Ahari likes this.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
September 21st, 2012, 05:58 PM
Ahari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, I am so happy to read these replies. I thought I was losing it this morning...lol

Aniland and Mandy- I know how you feel, I am creating this lil one inside and I am like will I, can I have the ability to love him as much as I love Zaden? I am so afraid but I'll save that for a SOTS post.

September 22nd, 2012, 05:53 AM
sweetgirl51305's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad other mommies feel the same! I can't believe she's mine. I thought I just had a little ppd still 'cuz sometimes I feel that way and I thought it was 'cuz I didn't get that bonding time with her in the beginning.

I told her every night when I was rocking her to sleep, "I love you more than I loved you yesterday, but not as much as I'll love you tomorrow." I think it's the best when they are sleeping. That love just grows!

~*Visit my ETSY shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyWillyLilli*~
September 22nd, 2012, 04:50 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
All the time!
September 22nd, 2012, 05:24 PM
wingqueen26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG! I am a big loser. I never ever do this. The minute she's asleep, I creep out of her room and pray she doesn't stir until morning. We have a video monitor and before I fall asleep or when I'm up to go to the bathroom, I check the monitor but not to adore, admire, or anything else like that. Just to make sure she's resting comfortably. I feel bad now that I've read so many other posts of mom's doing this, but outside of her waking hours is the time I have to sleep and/or keep things plugging along.

thank u quantum leap for my siggy

September 22nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahari View Post
Aniland and Mandy- I know how you feel, I am creating this lil one inside and I am like will I, can I have the ability to love him as much as I love Zaden? I am so afraid but I'll save that for a SOTS post.
You will. When Cora died, I was so worried that I couldn't ever love a living child as much as I missed Cora. And then when Erin was born, I was surprised. And then when I was pregnant with Patrick I was worried that I wouldn't have enough love in my heard for 2 living children. And now that I have 3 living children, I can truly and honestly say that your ability to love grows. That's the main reason I believe my kids have made me a better person. I am more capable of loving now than I could before they were born. Each of them has increased my ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingqueen26 View Post
OMG! I am a big loser. I never ever do this. The minute she's asleep, I creep out of her room and pray she doesn't stir until morning. We have a video monitor and before I fall asleep or when I'm up to go to the bathroom, I check the monitor but not to adore, admire, or anything else like that. Just to make sure she's resting comfortably. I feel bad now that I've read so many other posts of mom's doing this, but outside of her waking hours is the time I have to sleep and/or keep things plugging along.
the vast majority of the time Allison is asleep I'm just relieved that I am not needed right then and have the freedom to do other things. I love it when they're ALL asleep! I love them to no end, but it's nice to not be needed for a while.
wingqueen26 and Ahari like this.

September 23rd, 2012, 01:09 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do this all the time, especially lately (SO hormonal!) lol
I just never thought I'd be a Mom, so seeing her & how much she loves me/needs me just melts my heart! I literally thank God every night for allowing me to be the Momma to this amazing little girl.
At the beginning of my pregnancy, I was scared I wouldn't love Bryce as much, but being 24 weeks pregnant, now I can say I know I will because I already have so much love for him.

Being a Mom is the best!

Jennifer- I also pray she will stay asleep! haha I adore her but LOVE my evenings when she goes to sleep! Totally normal to feel that way!
wingqueen26 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search