Latest Milestones?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Kelsey-Jo
  • 1 Post By rancherandcitygal
  • 1 Post By binz1031
  • 1 Post By Cheshire
  • 1 Post By SkyBaby
  • 1 Post By Aidan~N~Haileys Mama
  • 1 Post By mamato4andc
  • 1 Post By AZsnowflake
  • 1 Post By SkyBaby
  • 1 Post By nartist
  • 1 Post By Aidan~N~Haileys Mama
  • 1 Post By MiniMom
  • 1 Post By katiep726

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What new things is your baby doing? Both minor and major and anything in between.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

September 23rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
Kelsey-Jo's Avatar Happy Momma
Amelia has been crawling and pulling up to things for a ew weeks now but Just recently she started cruising using the furniture and taking steps with someone holding onto her hands.... She's getting so close to walking... I love seeing every new milestone!
SkyBaby likes this.

September 24th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lily is learning how to crawl. Right now she is mastering army crawling, even though her preferred method of travel is rolling lol. She is standing, too. She tries to pull herself up, but isn't quite there yet. She can stand pretty well when I pick her up and place her in front of a toy.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

September 24th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
Myah is standing on her own and taking a step or two.
SkyBaby likes this.

September 25th, 2012, 05:38 PM
binz1031's Avatar Lindsay
Emma is self feeding, standing longer independently, clapping, plays ball (rolling back n forth)
SkyBaby likes this.

September 25th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
The newest thing is she says "bye bye" when she waves if you're leaving. She's been walking for a month now but she preferred crawling until this week, now she's walking all over. She's said and waved "hi" for a while but I'm not sure she says anything else, it's hard to tell. So many things sound like words when they babble! She's been doing a lot of climbing too. Yesterday she pushed the stool over to the trash can, climbed on top, and looked inside!! I'm just amazed, she's developing twice as fast as my other two...way too fast for me!!
SkyBaby likes this.

September 27th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lily has another one to add to her new milestones. She played peek a boo! She held up the blanket for a couple seconds, then drop it and smile real big, over and over again. That was adorable!
maybethistime likes this.

September 27th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hailey is crawling all over the place, cruising furniture, clapping, she knows how to wave bye but refuses to do it anymore (brat), she can take 2-4 steps at once but prefers to crawl she can finally hold her own bottle and tip it back to feed herself along with sippy cups, she's getting better and better at drinking out of a sippy even though she still likes to bit and chew on the spout..
SkyBaby likes this.

September 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Veteran
Last week she took 3 steps. She also has been standing for short periods today. She says alot of words (hi,mama,dada,sissy,bubba,guys! and tonight said ball) and can roll the ball back and forth.
SkyBaby likes this.
September 28th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Bella is a super cruiser now, and she's starting to try to get to a stand from the floor. She'll stand independently but when she realizes what she's doing, she sits down lol. She waves hello, sometimes, and she will also say "hi" if you say it to her first. She self feeds really well and will also walk if you are holding her hands. She loves playing hide and seek with her brother! (he hides, and she crawls all over to find him, its so funny!)
SkyBaby likes this.
September 28th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How cute everybody!

Lily has another new one to add: She has just figured out clapping. She does it when DH and I do it to her or around her. I'm just waiting for her to squeal yay while clapping lol.
missy123 likes this.

September 28th, 2012, 06:59 PM
nartist's Avatar baby2
Anderson has been speed crawling for quite awhile now and he also walks with someone holding his hands. he claps and gets really excited, signs more for food signs milk and water. has waived bye can whistle which is hillarious. can hold and feed himself his bottle. says dada,baba and many other sounds has said dog but not mama or even close climbs on the couch and will launch himself off the side if i let him crawl upstairs no problem and can pull himself up on literally anything. he also loves to open drawers and cupboards. oh and loves to pull the plug to drain the bath water.
SkyBaby likes this.

Thanks KILIKI for my siggy!
October 17th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lily has one to add: She is crawling! Up on all fours. Not that cute little army crawl anymore. She is also very close to pulling herself up to standing without any assistance.

October 17th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hailey is a walking machine now! She's been taking steps and getting better but within the past week it's been more about crawling and walking..She can wave bye bye (when she feels like it) and she attempts to say bye...but walking is her newest milestone..
SkyBaby likes this.

October 19th, 2012, 08:06 AM
MiniMom's Avatar Head Lady Bird
Grace is now walking, and imitating me and the hubbs. When i say "thank you" she trys to say it back. She also says mama like a charm, but hasn't said dada yet!
SkyBaby likes this.

October 20th, 2012, 11:26 AM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Carter is taking several steps on his own now. He's also clapping which is new for him! He's a babbling machine but no real words. He says dada and mama but I don't think he knows what they mean
SkyBaby likes this.

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
November 8th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
She just pulled herself up for the first time today!!

She is also taking steps if she holds my fingers! She is growing so big!

November 12th, 2012, 06:37 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eleanor finally started saying our other dog's name (Clover) today. She has been saying our dog Maggie's name for a while now (Maaaa-ney), but Clover was too hard. Now she calls Clover by saying "Oooo-ooo" It's pretty cute

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search