October Roll Call!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 04:58 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Can you believe it's already October!!!

So who's still hanging around!?

How old is your LO?

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size:

Halloween Plans?

What will you dress them as (if you know):

Anything you're looking forward to this month:

How are you mom?

October 1st, 2012, 05:12 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
So who's still hanging around!? Bubby and I are here

How old is your LO? he will 10 months on friday! holy crap!

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: According to my weighing he is about 30lbs and 31-32 inches long. . .too hard to measure, 2t clothes size 5 diapers.

Halloween Plans? the 27th we will go to the hayride thrown by the town I work for, theres a bonfire and a costume contest and all that!

What will you dress them as (if you know): He will be the Pillsbury Doughboy lol.

Anything you're looking forward to this month: Halloween!

How are you mom? I am doing pretty well, now that I am not getting laid off! My hubby got a great new job. . . things are looking up for us! We are planning on TTC in about 6/7 months hubby wants to now. . . ain't happenin. . .I am not ready haha
bmarti07 likes this.

October 1st, 2012, 08:09 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!

So who's still hanging around!? I'm still around!!

How old is your LO? 9 1/2 months

Height: 27.5 inches long
Weight: 19.2 lbs
Clothing size: 6 months, these clothes are big on her but we switched only because all of her 3-6 month clothes were summer clothes. It's fall now.
Diaper size: 2

Halloween Plans? We will only be trick or treating at the grandparent's houses. and handing out Candy.

What will you dress them as (if you know): Ladybug

Anything you're looking forward to this month: The trees staring to turn colors. The cooler temps. Just fall in general!!

How are you mom? I'm doing well. I've been battling a cold for about a week now but it seems to finally be leaving.

October 1st, 2012, 09:14 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
How old is your LO? will be 10 months on the 11th

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: 27.5 inches tall, 18 pounds even, 6-9 or 9 month clothes annnnd size 3 diapers or one size in cloth

Halloween Plans? Not too sure but I know I want to hand out candy now that our house is going to be decorated! I figure she can help

What will you dress them as (if you know): I want her to be my kitten since I'm going to be a cat that swallowed a fish annnnd I'm going to give her a sunflower headband thing too since that's what her daddy wants.

Anything you're looking forward to this month: going to my ultrasound here soon it's a 3d 4d so my baby can be in a book! and it's for free Going to my grandparents house at the end of the month so they can finally meet madison. They live in minnesota. And on the 14th is our gender reveal party annnd on the 15th is hubbys 27th bday.

How are you mom? I'm ok trying to tolerate people at work they just bug the crap outta me. Little baby is 20 weeks now

October 1st, 2012, 11:24 AM
littlebeansmommy's Avatar Super Mommy

So who's still hanging around!? I check in every so often

How old is your LO? Almost 9.5 months

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: Little Bit is probably 25 inches and 12.5 lbs now. She still wears 0-3 month clothes and can fit in some 3-6 month clothes. I need to shop for her Fall wardrobe since I don't have anything 3-6 months in winter clothes. She's in a size 2 diaper.

Halloween Plans? none

Anything you're looking forward to this month: The local consignment sale

How are you mom? Enjoying my quiet afternoons with one in school and two who nap!
DS #1:

My precious angel DS#2:

My rainbow DS#3:

My Princess #4:
October 1st, 2012, 02:07 PM
Loves Kate!

So who's still hanging around!? We're here!

How old is your LO? a little over 10 months!

not sure about height, weight is around 18 pounds probaby, 6-9 months clothes and 3s in diapers

Halloween Plans? not sure yet. we want to go to Boo at the Zoo but not sure when

What will you dress them as (if you know): we have a ladybug costume

Anything you're looking forward to this month: cooler temps staying around, halloween,

How are you mom? I'm okay. been battling a cold that will not stop!

Born 11/19/11
October 1st, 2012, 02:36 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can you believe it's already October!!! - no, times going fast!

So who's still hanging around!? - us!

How old is your LO? 9 months

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: 29.5"/25 lbs/18m/size 4 diaper

Halloween Plans? Visit the grandparents and then Nathan can help me hand out candy while my DH takes my DD trick-or-treating

What will you dress them as (if you know): he's going to be lion

Anything you're looking forward to this month: Thanksgiving next weekend and then Halloween!

How are you mom? Good! Trying to figure out daycare & times for when I go back to work.

October 1st, 2012, 02:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So who's still hanging around!? We are here!

How old is your LO? 10 month tomorrow

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: I can never remember his height! 21.5lbs, 6-9 and some 12mo clothes, size 4 diapers

Halloween Plans? Giving out candy at my best friend's house while her dh and mine take the girls trick or treating.

What will you dress them as (if you know): Donald Trump

Anything you're looking forward to this month: Dh and I are spending a weekend in chicago and milwaukee mid month for a wedding. I cannot wait! I love October and Halloween so I am looking forward to the whole month!

How are you mom? Pretty good. This is a really busy month for us so I am trying to keep on top of things.
bmarti07 likes this.

October 1st, 2012, 04:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So who's still hanging around!? We are!

How old is your LO? 10 mo today

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: not quite sure. A mo ago she was 17lbs 0.5oz so thinking maybe close to 18 lbs and maybe 27 in. She is still wearing 3-6 mo/6mo and transitioning into 6-9mo/9mo but a a lot are still big.

Halloween Plans? We already have her costume(angel) and will be hanging out at the house passing out candy. Our neighberhood does it pretty big and all the neighbors get together and visit!

What will you dress them as (if you know): Angel

Anything you're looking forward to this month: closer to the holidays!

How are you mom? Tired but good
October 1st, 2012, 05:19 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥

So who's still hanging around!? I'm heeeeeeeere

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: 29 inches 20.8 lbs

Halloween Plans? Not sure yet

What will you dress them as (if you know): Yeah i had a plan which didn't work out...so i dunno

Anything you're looking forward to this month: Our 3 year wedding anniversary is in 2 days

How are you mom? Good!!! On vacation in Myrtle Beach right now, but i just can't stay away from you gals

October 1st, 2012, 05:21 PM
Super Mommy
How old is your LO? 9.5 Months

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: 31 inches/19 lbs/12month clothes/diaper size 3

Halloween Plans? Probably the mall trick or treat before halloween and maybe a few houses on halloween

What will you dress them as (if you know): little red riding hood

Anything you're looking forward to this month: i'm starting a new job but i wouldn't say i'm looking forward to it

How are you mom? STRESSED
October 1st, 2012, 05:39 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So who's still hanging around!? me!

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: um, no idea, lol she weighs somewhere around 16lbs, size 3 diaper

Halloween Plans? we don't celebrate Halloween

What will you dress them as (if you know):

Anything you're looking forward to this month: our fall trip to amish country to see the leaves change, canning applesauce and pumpkin patches

How are you mom? hanging in there, been sick 3 times in the past 4 weeks, it is getting old! Just want to be healthy again

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

October 1st, 2012, 11:43 PM
LookingGlassAlice's Avatar Pagan FTM

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: 29 inches...was 22 at last check, still on middle rise cloth

Halloween Plans? treat or tricking for UNICEF since willows too little for candy

What will you dress them as (if you know): Owl or bat

Anything you're looking forward to this month: hearing back from a job?!

How are you mom? stressed/ unemployed with kid= no fun
More fundamental than religion is our basic human spirituality. We have a basic human disposition towards love, kindness and affection, irrespective of whether we have a religious framework or not. When we nurture this most basic human resource – when we set about cultivating those basic inner values which we all appreciate in others, then we start to live spiritually. - Dalai Lama

[/url]
October 2nd, 2012, 12:37 AM
*~*N*i*c*o*l*e*~*'s Avatar Mommy Since 2006
How old is your LO? 10 months 1 week and 1 day old

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: Not sure of her height, I believe shes about 18.5lbs now. She wears a size 3 diaper now.. yay!! (size 2 still fit, but i ran out and had 3s in the house so we moved on

Halloween Plans? yup, we are going trick or treating with all the kids.

What will you dress them as (if you know): yup, she is going to be a ladybug

Anything you're looking forward to this month: lots to look forward to. My oldest is meeting with his surgeon coming up on thursday, and Im hoping because his health has improved in the past year that we wont need surgery now. We are going costume shopping for my eldest, and then going to do apple picking this coming saturday. we have a memorial service to go to for my fil that died last year. then other things as well

How are you mom? extremely stressed.... financial issues have hit hard lately and its just not been fun.

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

October 2nd, 2012, 06:07 AM
jojow

So who's still hanging around!? Me!

How old is your LO? 10.5 months

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: 28-29", 17 lbs, 12 months, size 3

Halloween Plans? None, we don't celebrate it.

Anything you're looking forward to this month: I'll be 24 weeks at the end of this month. I always look forward to getting to 24, idk why, haha! I see my m/w on 11/5, hopefully I can get more answers regarding twins. She and I are still wondering!

How are you mom? Doing very well. I have a little cold, which is annoying but it is going away. Levi's been sleeping better, so that means I am too.
October 2nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Anything you're looking forward to this month: I'll be 24 weeks at the end of this month. I always look forward to getting to 24, idk why, haha! I see my m/w on 11/5, hopefully I can get more answers regarding twins. She and I are still wondering!
And then let us know? can't believe you are that far along already!
jojow and sareymac like this.

October 2nd, 2012, 02:38 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are here off and on! She has her 9month tomorrow, so im not sure her height/weight, and we are still in cloth, so i dont know diaper size either! But i do know she is in 18-24 month clothing, its a little big still, but most of the 12 & 12-18 month is getting small. (it still looks ok on her, but is super hard to get o. Her lol) she is going to be a pink dinosaur for halloween, she picked it out of 3 costumes!!! And i am ok, exhausted most of the time, but still wprking out and trying to get healthy!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
October 2nd, 2012, 03:15 PM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

So who's still hanging around!?

How old is your LO? 10 months!

Height/Weight/Clothing size/Diaper size: Not sure about the height....maybe 32 inches? 24lbs 6oz and diaper size 4. Clothing size 18 mos - 2T.

Halloween Plans? Def going trick or treating - saw an adorable lion costume

What will you dress them as (if you know): See above

Anything you're looking forward to this month: Nothing in particular.

How are you mom? Not good. This isn't really the best place to be sharing.
October 2nd, 2012, 05:32 PM
jojow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
And then let us know? can't believe you are that far along already!
Of course I will let all of you know!!
Snookums likes this.
October 2nd, 2012, 07:36 PM
caitlinmcc's Avatar 1st time mommy
So who's still hanging around!? us when we can!

How old is your LO? 9 mon 3 weeks

Height? 27.5

Weight?18lbs 15oz

Clothing size?9-12 months closer to 12 months

Diaper size: cloth

Halloween Plans? walk around with some older kid friends

What will you dress them as (if you know): she has 4 costumes but maybe her mermaid costume for the actual day

Anything you're looking forward to this month: going to Japan!!

How are you mom? stressed and tired! SO is out of town for 3 weeks and I've been so crazy busy. We meet him in Japan for a little vacation and then all go home together

check out my blog fourthstpayphone.blogspot.com and
pintsizestyle.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search