Long Time No See!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By robinmichele87

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2012, 09:35 AM
robinmichele87's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies, not sure if you all even remember me but I decided to pop in and see what was going on around here. I haven't been on since Archer was just a few months old. I can't believe our little ones are now toddlers!
I talk to a few of you outside this board but I wanted to check in..not sure why I quit coming around. Just got busy with life, and like I said, I talk to a lot of the ladies from our DDC on FB etc. But hopefully I'll remember to be a little more active from here on out.

Anyway, here's a little update on Archer..

He turned a year old on September 8th. He's a big boy..24lbs 11oz and 32 inches long.
He is always on the go & trying to keep up with his big brother. He started walking at 8 months and hasn't slowed down since. Now he's running, climbing, jumping off of stuff and just generally being crazy. He's full of energy all the time. He's not really talking yet..he says dada and just started saying mama..sometimes says hey/hi and has said bye every once in a blue moon. He just stopped using the bottle a couple weeks ago..he just eats like a big kid now (and has for a while)..Pretty much whatever we eat. He finally slept through the night for the first time a couple weeks ago as well (directly related to taking the bottle away lol) and now he's pretty much STTN every night. So that is wonderful. Lol.
I guess that's about it for now. And now, the fun part..I'll share some pics.

bajars2531 likes this.
October 3rd, 2012, 10:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi!!! WELCOME BACK!! Hope to see you around a little more often if you can make it! I'm not on FB as I don't have an account so I hope mamas stick around and join us here. Glad to hear from you and glad that Archer is doing well!! He's such a cutie pie!!! Those and just adorable pics - you have a beautiful family!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
October 3rd, 2012, 06:55 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, he's so cute!
October 7th, 2012, 12:02 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii momma!!!!!

October 7th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back!!! Your little man is so cute!!! Hope you come back more often!

October 8th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Did you do these photos yourself or have them done? (I think it was you that took pics - or am I wrong? Mama brain makes me forget sometimes)
October 9th, 2012, 08:32 AM
robinmichele87's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies! I'm not sure why I stopped coming around..just got out of the habit of checking in but hopefully that changes now. I feel like now I have to get to know you all all over again. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momie2b9-20-11 View Post
Did you do these photos yourself or have them done? (I think it was you that took pics - or am I wrong? Mama brain makes me forget sometimes)
Well yes, and no. I did do these myself but I'm not one that usually does that. I took my older son's 2 year pics and then these--Archer's 1 year/Xander's 3 year/Family pics. Normally I have a friend take them, but both of my friends who did photography moved so I figured I'd get a good camera and start trying my hand at it.
October 9th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You did a GREAT job mama!! They look wonderful and seem good quality. Yet, I'm not a photographer but I see lots of photos and these are really nice job!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search