Wow it's been a long time!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2012, 11:51 AM
katiep726's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone! I can't believe it's been so long since I've logged on! I knew it'd been a while but didn't realize two months had gone by. I've been super busy finishing courses for my masters, getting the school year started teaching, and of course taking care of Carter! He's beyond busy these days and into EVERYTHING! It's much more difficult to get on the computer these days and since school has started I have very little down time. I've also been trying to get back in shape (Finally) which takes away some of the little down time I have.

Carter is doing great, except his had a couple bouts of sickness here in the past 6 weeks. First he got hand, foot, and mouth and the past couple weeks he's been fighting a respiratory virus that has caused asthma to flare up and he's been constantly coughing and wheezing. It started a couple weeks ago, then got better for a few days, then he took a sharp turn for the worse! We almost had to have him admitted to the hospital

Luckily he's finally sounding and starting to do better with continual breathing treatments, antibiotics, and steroids! Despite that he's a really happy, active baby! He's cruising on everything and taking several steps between furniture and people. I honestly thought he'd be walking by now since he started cruising back in June but I'm fine that he hasn't taken off yet!

We got his first birthday invites out this weekend and it's really making me sad that he's about to be a year Also giving me a little baby fever, but I know I'm not ready to start all over yet.

Here are some recent pics, I'm going to try my best to become at least semi-active again!

Thank you Vicki... For the adorable siggy!
October 7th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww he is sooo cute. Sorry to hear hes been sick, any sickness that comes with breathing problems is tough. Hopefully he is through the worst of it
October 7th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Carter is precious!! I'm sorry he's been so sick, but very glad to see he is getting better! Sickness in babies is so scary.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search