Saying "kid Leash" now im being bullied

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2012, 08:18 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I cant believe How u ladies have chosen to bully me over my post on kid leashes. You should go back and re read what u wrote. I made no bad comment at all. I never called kids dogs, i never said any parent is better than another, I never said i was " judging " anyone.
You ladies are putting the bold letters and Quotes on words like i have said something wrong?? this is a forum for talking. I simply posted a question and described what i was talking about and said "usually the kids i see are the ones mis behaving or hyper. whats wrong with that?
I can really understand why all these other women left this place. When people react in such ways as you ladies have, it shows personal issues within!
October 7th, 2012, 08:23 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think you need to take a breather and look back at your post. Nobody was bullying you at all. Your post did come across as harsh and judging, but nobody is telling you to leave. The hosts here have worked hard at keeping this group going. Yes the majority of the girls post on the private group, but there are some that still come around and that's just not fair to say as a whole. I feel as if you started the post for drama, was that the intent? I sure hope not If you have a problem with me, please feel free to pm me. I won't discuss it anymore because it's been drama free and I want to keep it that way. Good day.

Last edited by BeachMum; October 7th, 2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: added the last sentence.
October 7th, 2012, 08:28 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
You still have not told me exactly what i said that is "harsh" and "judging".....
October 7th, 2012, 08:58 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Quote:
Originally Posted by answeredprayer View Post
I think you need to take a breather and look back at your post. Nobody was bullying you at all. Your post did come across as harsh and judging, but nobody is telling you to leave. The hosts here have worked hard at keeping this group going. Yes the majority of the girls post on the private group, but there are some that still come around and that's just not fair to say as a whole. I feel as if you started the post for drama, was that the intent? I sure hope not If you have a problem with me, please feel free to pm me. I won't discuss it anymore because it's been drama free and I want to keep it that way. Good day.

Why dont you go and review all my posts. I have never started any drama. Now besides you saying that im "harsh" "judgmental" ..now Im starting a post for "drama"? from anything I have ever said on this board or from any reply i have ever given anyone....How is it that asking about kid leashes is to start drama?
I will leave it at that also since YOU and Hazel and cho-mama and whoever cant seem to tell me exactly what i said that was so horrible...
I know that people come to forums for support, or to get information, to ask questions and people are even allowed to vent, thats how it usually goes...not in the September playroom..

I just want to add that I am a mother just like the rest of you, and do have my opinions about things, but for the record, I have never went up to anyone in public or private and said anything about the way they choose to do things with their children.
October 8th, 2012, 10:49 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Hazel the email i received was not about this topic, it was another topic and i can only guess that I had a "poor choice of words"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search