I want to scream!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bmarti07

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 11:42 AM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just can't understand anymore! Why is she crying so much!? I understand she might have separation anxiety but what can I do? If Im not holding her she screams/cries. I can't go pee, do the dishes or sweep/mop, I literally can't get anything done. If I try she will start screaming/crying uncontrollably until I pick her up and then she demands to nurse. today I nursed at 9:30am 11am 12:30pm 1:30pm and just finished at 2:15pm. I cant keep her happy and she refused to eat any solids today. Im on af so I know my supply dropped some but she refuses to take formula by its self and I cant pump enough to supply her with any booby milk to satisfy her. We are at wits end, we want to be able to do things without her wanting to be attached to us. (if I'm home its me, while Im at school its daddy) I want to cry!!

October 15th, 2012, 03:26 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
I sorry. I hope it gets better for you. ((hugs)) Wish I was closer to come visit.

October 15th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It sounds like it's probably just a phase. I wonder if she's getting ready to walk? They say sometimes a baby will all of a sudden want to nurse more frequently when they reach a milestone that exerts their independence. Another thought is teeth? My lil' guy is also fighting me on solids recently but he's had an ear infection. If it continues, you might want to call the pedi.

In the meantime....remember that this too shall pass. Hope things get easier for ya!
mBABYe likes this.
October 15th, 2012, 07:26 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know you want her to be ok independently, but is there any way you can wear her in a back carry to get things done? Thats how i get my house clean, just throw her in the ergo and hit it running. It takes a little longer, but at least im doing it... Hope it gets better soon!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
October 16th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Sorry i have no advice but i wanted to say i hope its something that passes quickly!!! Gio gets really clingy sometimes and won't even go to DH, it's frustrating when there's things to be done but i think it's teething related over here. Either way i hope things get better for you soon!

October 16th, 2012, 05:16 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I hope things get better soon! Gary went through that, a few weeks ago and then he had teeth coming in so maybe its that?

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
October 16th, 2012, 09:25 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarti07 View Post
It sounds like it's probably just a phase. I wonder if she's getting ready to walk? They say sometimes a baby will all of a sudden want to nurse more frequently when they reach a milestone that exerts their independence. Another thought is teeth? My lil' guy is also fighting me on solids recently but he's had an ear infection. If it continues, you might want to call the pedi.

In the meantime....remember that this too shall pass. Hope things get easier for ya!
^ Totally what I was going to say. I would bet it is either teething or a new milestone. The week my little guy was learning to walk he was up 4x a night. Not cranky or anything.. he just wanted milk.. but still annoying nonetheless. Now that we're finally past all the movement things he's been sleeping through the whole night! Just hang in there mama. Soon she'll never be a widdle baby again

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

October 17th, 2012, 10:45 AM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies, Ive been fighting off the what I think is the flu. Which her acting this way isnt helping. I just picked up another carrier and will try putting her in that while doing chores. She is teething since the 24 of last month, it still hasnt come through all the way and she stands up all by herself. So Maybe she is getting ready to walk IDK but I need some rest.

October 17th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Hoping for baby #2
*hugs* sorry momma. I am going through this with Christian. If I walk away when hes not looking hes fine, but if he sees me walk away he is a total mess. I sneak out when he is at daycare :/ Hope it passes soon!

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a boy." -Forest Witcraft

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search