Anyone still using...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Julka
The exersaucer? The bouncy chair? The playmat? The playpen? The swing?
Or are they somewhere in a dark corner collecting dust?

Last edited by Julka; October 17th, 2012 at 08:18 AM.
October 17th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
The only thing i still have out is the exersaucer because Gio walks around the outside of it and plays with it that way on occasion

October 17th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Loves Kate!
We still use our exersaucer and the jumperoo. We put her in them when we need her contained for some reason. We use the pack and play when we go out of town for her to sleep in. The bouncy chair was a loaner and we gave it back. She never really liked the swing so I sold it. The play mat is put away but she still plays with some of the toys off of it.

Born 11/19/11
October 17th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Julka
I sold the swing a few months ago when he started napping in his own bed. Playmat is put away. Exersaucer, he kinda uses like Gio and walks around it, but I do put him in for short times where I REALLY just need him to stay in one place for a few minutes, lol, and same with the playpen, it's filled with toys. Bouncy is not being used anymore either, I was feeding him there for a while, but he's comfy in the highchair now.
October 17th, 2012, 09:45 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
The only thing gary remotely fits in is the jumpy and he likes to walk around it too! lol! he uses it to push around We use the playpen for babas before naps or when i am vacuuming.
See he likes to just be near his jumpy ahaha

October 17th, 2012, 10:10 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Madison still uses her swing. REALLY trying to get her out of it. It's her crutch if she's having a hard night. I do very well when I get her out of it because I'm persistent and soothe her other ways but THEN her darn father comes around and puts her back in it because he doesn't want to run upstairs every 5 minutes. /sigh. Sometimes it doesn't even swing she's too big for it.

October 17th, 2012, 10:18 AM
jojow
I use the playpen if I'm on the internet because there are too many things to get into in the office. His walker, swing, bouncy chair, etc. are no longer in use.
October 17th, 2012, 11:19 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Caylyn never like the swing, even though DH tried using it the other day to calm her down...she was content for about a minute trying to figure out the "new" mobile what that was short lived, plus she tried sitting up in it. I still put her in her exersaucer on occasion and she will stand next to it and play with the toys attached. The bouncer and playmat are put away and we only use the playpen/packn play when we are out of town.

October 17th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We use the play pen when we travel. The bouncy and swing are stacked up in my kitchen waiting to be taken to the basement.

October 17th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I use the pak-n-play for travel but everything else is put away. I just transitioned to a regular car seat also so no more lugging the infant carrier!
October 17th, 2012, 04:15 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julka View Post
I sold the swing a few months ago when he started napping in his own bed. Playmat is put away. Exersaucer, he kinda uses like Gio and walks around it, but I do put him in for short times where I REALLY just need him to stay in one place for a few minutes, lol, and same with the playpen, it's filled with toys. Bouncy is not being used anymore either
^ what she said.

Swing -------------- No
Exosaucer --------- Yes
Bouncers ---------- No
Playpen ------------ Yes
Bumbo ------------- No
Johnny Jump-up -- Yes

I like to hang him from trees outside. LOL

Never used an infant carseat.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

October 17th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We still use the exersaucer for the same things, he likes to crawl around it (or IN it!) and pull to his knees and play or if I really need him in one place (especially since we left the playpen at my MIL's and need to get it back lol
No to everything else, started trying to sell some of it since we're done with kiddos
mBABYe likes this.

October 17th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
I use the pack and play for her to sleep in our room still but otherwise it's all gone.

October 18th, 2012, 05:29 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We only still use the pack n play for Joe. We still have the jumper-oo thing out but I watch a 7 month old boy and he LOVES it. So I leave it out when he is fussing

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
October 18th, 2012, 08:51 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everything is put away except for the exersaucer, she will occasionally go up to it and play with the toys. I need to probably put it away bc she hates it when I try to put her inside it.

I actually just got out the pack n play for the living room in order to separate her and her sister when needed, LOL. We also use it for traveling.
October 18th, 2012, 09:28 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everything is packed up in my MIL attic! If she doesnt use it i dont want it lying around causing clutter!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
October 18th, 2012, 04:02 PM
LookingGlassAlice's Avatar Pagan FTM
Only using the play pen, when I need her to stay put so i can get stuff done.
More fundamental than religion is our basic human spirituality. We have a basic human disposition towards love, kindness and affection, irrespective of whether we have a religious framework or not. When we nurture this most basic human resource – when we set about cultivating those basic inner values which we all appreciate in others, then we start to live spiritually. - Dalai Lama

[/url]
October 18th, 2012, 07:14 PM
littlebeansmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
We had to buy a new swing this week because the motor stopped working in the old one since we use it so much. DD is nowhere near the weight limit and loves to take naps in it so I just let her go. I have the pack-n-play out so that she can be moving around working on her skills, yet have protection from her big brothers. She still loves her play mat and will lay on her back playing with all the toys. We haven't broken out the exersaucer yet, and she never like the bouncy seat....but we do use the bumbo seat for her feeding therapy.
DS #1:

My precious angel DS#2:

My rainbow DS#3:

My Princess #4:
October 22nd, 2012, 09:45 AM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarloafbaby View Post
Everything is put away except for the exersaucer, she will occasionally go up to it and play with the toys. I need to probably put it away bc she hates it when I try to put her inside it.

I actually just got out the pack n play for the living room in order to separate her and her sister when needed, LOL. We also use it for traveling.
That's funny because I just had SO pull the pack n play out of the basement and put it in living room today. At times I need Lina to stay put for5 mins when I'm changing laundry, bathroom etc. we have toys in it and so far she doesn't seem to mind being in it, only tried once so far though

Everything else is put away. Lina hated her swing so that went in basement long time ago

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

October 25th, 2012, 05:10 AM
caitlinmcc's Avatar 1st time mommy
our exersaucer comes apart in a S shape for cruising. I have had it up for awhile and everytime I think of taking it down she will spend a good 30 minutes at it.

check out my blog fourthstpayphone.blogspot.com and
pintsizestyle.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search