MIA/Update

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By VikingMamma
  • 3 Post By jmills1129
  • 1 Post By Lorena26
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 1 Post By Julka
  • 3 Post By VikingMamma
  • 1 Post By jojow

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Ladies I hope you are all doing well. I am settled in and have been taking a FB/JM Break. At one point I was considering leaving the board but now that I'm not spending as much time on FB, I realized it wasn't this that was taking up so much time Sooo. I'm back, and I missed yall! Denmark is okay, but taking some serious adjusting to. On top of general adjustments, I've been dealing with hormones, financial issues (soon to be resolved), and being relatively isolated from all our family. I had a REALLY difficult time this past month and have been ALL OVER the place emotionally. I mean, I have NEVER been so moody or emotional in my entire life.... Turns out it was for a good reason as AF is finally back! She showed up this morning. Ironically, I feel so much more level-headed and at ease now. And crampy as ... well, yall have AFs as well, so you understand DH and I have a compromise that if we stay here, then we get to talk about TTC much sooner than originally expected because we will be in a much better situation financially and education-wise. He can go to school for free while we work on paying off my degree, so we can be debt free when he graduates. Plus, there's 9 months paid mat. leave here, which puts us in a much better place when we have another one. We're still not 100% sure though and our plan changes every couple of days So! What did I miss? Who's PG and who's still waiting for AF? I heard Miranda's having a boy! Congrats! And I stalk her and Jo on FB/JM anyway How is everyone else?

Oh! I guess I could update about Leila! She took her first steps a couple of weeks ago and is now taking a couple unassisted a few times a day. She cruises and stands on her own no problem, but was so afraid to walk for the longest time... So I'm happy she's interested now! She has changed so much the last few days and is so much more engaged in *everything*. Things are getting so fun with her now
October 18th, 2012, 08:31 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am still waiting on AF and need to start charting again because we are going to ttc at the end of this month, so i need to see if i am even at a point where its possible...!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
October 18th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Alissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great to hear from you!!!!!!!! Ahhh so AF made her return huh? I'm still waiting over here! Did you cut back on BF'ing or was it just time for her to return? I ask cuz i'm wondering when mine will return...i will wanna start TTC in a couple months

I'm glad to hear you are adjusting, i totally understand the difficulty about being away from family, i'm having the same issue. I hope you are able to pop in a little more often, we miss ya!
VikingMamma likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 09:53 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Yay for all the TTC'ers!!

Good to hear from you Ms. Alissa! Glad things are looking up!
& BOO for AF's return. Stay away mean lady. haha
VikingMamma likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

October 18th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Julka
Hello stranger!

Sorry but on the bright side it means you can create another lil Viking! I hope you continue adjusting to Denmark and it gets easier with time. Glad Leila is doing well!!!
VikingMamma likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww I miss you ladies too!!!! Lauren, yep!! I thought I ovulated and for once I was FINALLY right hahahah. I thought I was ovulating every couple of months since Leila was born
<<--- Paranoid. I'm going to temp this time so I can really keep track on when I'm ovulating because we're using the same method of BC that gave us oopsie #1 That being said, it will be fun to actually TTC!!!

On a side note.... my MIL just asked if I was prego because I was wearing an empire waist dress! ... hahahahah last time she asked me that question a couple month later we ended up pg. we'll see how that goes this time!
~Momma*2011~, Lorena26 and mBABYe like this.
October 18th, 2012, 02:41 PM
LookingGlassAlice's Avatar Pagan FTM
Im glad to hear things are going for you all!!

Unrelated....Am I the only one not going to be TTC soon? LOL
More fundamental than religion is our basic human spirituality. We have a basic human disposition towards love, kindness and affection, irrespective of whether we have a religious framework or not. When we nurture this most basic human resource – when we set about cultivating those basic inner values which we all appreciate in others, then we start to live spiritually. - Dalai Lama

[/url]
October 19th, 2012, 05:05 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Hi ! Nice to see you popping in here! It's amazing how much fun such a little baby can be! lol. Hopefully you start to get in the groove of things in Denmark. Glad you are doing well

October 19th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear you had a bit of a difficult time but glad to hear it's looking up!
AF is such a witch!
Exciting to read about everyone wanting to TTC! Hope it happens quickly for everyone that is wanting it to

October 19th, 2012, 11:21 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Happy to hear from you... I was starting to wonder about you... So sorry the transition has been so rough on you but happy things are starting to get better for you. So sorry you AF returned but yay for ttc soon!!

On a side note.... we are going to start ttc as well.... after I get AF.. she has been inconsisitant for 6 months now (since she first showed up after 4 months pp)... once she comes next we will start!!

October 20th, 2012, 04:45 PM
jojow
I am so happy to see you back on JM!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear that Leila has a little sibling on the way, hehe! I've missed you here.
VikingMamma likes this.
October 21st, 2012, 12:24 PM
Super Mommy
Glad all is going well - and yay for everyone who is TTC. My best friends are both pregnant - one with her second and one with twins. However, we are quite happy with one for now. Glad for all of you wanting another little one though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search