Daddy Check-In

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BeachMum
  • 1 Post By momie2b9-20-11

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hows Daddy with the LO?
Do the spend time together?
Does he help out with things like diaper changes, feeding, baths ect?
Does he help out around the house?

October 18th, 2012, 11:48 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hows Daddy with the LO? He's amazing, he's such a good daddy.
Do the spend time together? YeS
Does he help out with things like diaper changes, feeding, baths ect? Yes, there isn't anything he doesn't do. He's great even cleaning out the cloth diapers, fixing dinner, baths, etc. He's amazing and I'm sooo thankful for him.
Does he help out around the house? Yes, again there isn't anything he doesn't do. He's very handson with everything. Heck my first trimester with all my babies he cleaned house and cooked almost daily
bajars2531 likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hows Daddy with the LO? OUTSTANDING!! He says "she's my daughter too" and will do just about anything.
Do the spend time together? Yup! Kynslee loves her daddy (when's she not tired and wants mama)
Does he help out with things like diaper changes, feeding, baths ect? YES, he will change any diaper and give Kynslee a meal or snack do bath time and anything she needs. He's funny when changing poopy diapers though - he pulls his shirt over his noise and changes it as fast as he can I say he can go faster if he didn't have to keep pulling his shirt over his nose
Does he help out around the house? Sure does! He'll do just about anything from scrubbing the toilet to making dinner. He doesn't care for ironing though but that's about it.
bajars2531 likes this.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
October 20th, 2012, 04:26 PM
bajars2531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hows Daddy with the LO? Great!! He loves his little guy!

Do the spend time together? They do. Daddy spends time with him every night after work--he usually gets home before me, and then they have all day together on Saturdays as I work. I love that they get one on one time every week.
Does he help out with things like diaper changes, feeding, baths ect? Always!
Does he help out around the house? He cleans, cooks, feeds animals, does yard work, laundry, you name it

Make a pregnancy ticker

October 21st, 2012, 06:55 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hows Daddy with the LO? Most amazing daddy I could ask for - for my girls, they are VERY lucky to have him, as am I.
Do the spend time together? Yes, that's all he does when he's home. He also does daddy and daughter or daddy and daughters day. Just this last weekend, he took Rachel to the zoo, then came home took Alicia to the movies. The weekend before he took both to the aquriam so I can get a break He rather spend time with them then do anything else.
Does he help out with things like diaper changes, feeding, baths ect? yes, he helps with all.
Does he help out around the house? Ok this one he's not that great about, but he does help. I do have to tell him what to do though, but he'll do it and not complain

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search