Tell us about your LO these days.

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2012, 08:45 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your LO doing this day? Like? Dislike?

Well, I already had my write up about Zane about ready to post but I was holding him while typing and he did something. It's gone. UGh. So here I go again...

Zane is super sweet these days. For a couple of months now he gives all of us tons of hugs and kisses throughout the day. Unsolicited even. And I love it. He also likes to do high fives still and "knucks"/"pound"/"fist bump."

If asked how old he is he will say one and/or hold up one finger. Also he seems to be like Ryllan and love numbers. He counts at least a couple of times a day. Though he often skips a number. Four tends to be skipped most often. But at least he didn't start counting backwards first like Finn did. lol Finn heard me give count downs so much that he learned backward counting first. hehe

He loves to play pretend. His favorite imagination game seems to be making "food" and having us all "try" it. Often he pretends it's too hot and blows on it. So cute.

He loves cars and balls still. They always been toys he loves. He also loves his xylophone and toy telephones. And Zhu zhu/Kung zhu pets.

He loves baths. Which is great, because he loved them almost all the time but he went through about a month or two when he screamed and cried whenever I tried to give him a bath.

He loves black beans, grapes, yogurt, and apples (peeled and sliced very thin).

He can make a mess really quickly with his toys. But we have a couple totes we keep his toys, so when it is time to clean up he can help easily.

He is still chubbier than my other kids were at this age, but his thinning out compared to how chubby he was. He is about the height Belle and Ry were at 2 and weighs about as much as my other kids did at 3. lol

He doesn't sleep through the night yet, but I love midnight snuggles.

Ok....well, that's a Zane update. Let's hear about your LO(s).

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

October 22nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
*Rosie*'s Avatar Blessed
DD is growing fast. She's 35 inches tall and weighs about 28 lbs. She loves playing outside, and loves her balls, stroller and books.

She is doing great with DS, she is very nurturing, gives him hugs and is really good at entertaining him.

She loves play dates with her little friends.

She is a great sleeper, and sleeps 11-12 hours at night. Most days she will nap for 2 hours or so... I think she sleeps so well because she is is SO active.

We still struggle with food from time to time. Some days she will not want to eat much, but then she will have a few days of doing really well with food.

She is growing up so fast... I love her so much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 23rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! She is such a good sleeper!!!!

She's a big girl. She's about as tall as Zane, but Zane weighs more...he's by far the heaviest of all my children. My dd was only appr 21lbs at 18 mos. Whereas Zane was nearly 30. lol

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

October 24th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Super Mommy
Sarah seems to be coming up with new words every day and doing great at identifying objects by pointing to them when we ask her where they are. She's a good eater, a good sleeper and generally very sweet.

I've let her get too attached to my iPhone (a consequence of me being 35 weeks pregnant), which I need to keep away from her more. But it is amazing to watch her work the phone, pull up Fisher Price apps and music and scroll around.

She loves being outside, going to music class and story time. I hope she does okay with a new baby brother or sister coming soon!

Oh and I love, love, love her crazy curly hair.
Baby #2 due 11/30/12
39 y/o, from Boston, MA
October 26th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cheyenne828, I also have a daughter named Sarah and she was born March 23rd 2011, one day before yours

Sarah is sweet lately, she likes to kiss me, and she also likes to give hugs to the other kids. She can point things to me, and show her belly button. She tries to repeat a word if I tell her so. She loves to go to the park to run, play with the tree leaves and to swing.
She doesn't listen to me especially when we're out in public lol
October 29th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Annabelle is hitting the "terrible twos" early. If you dare and say no to her she throws herself on the floor and screams. It's really fun!

She is really into blocks right now mega, Lego, wooden they keep her busy. She likes her little people stuff too. And thanks to my oldest she loves the fresh beat band. She loves to dance to anything that has a beat. Seriously, she dances to songs in the grocery store then claps when then songs is over.

Tags
mam updates , zane update

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search