Chatter away ladies.........

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Iz tries to eat everything so no painting for her
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.
October 29th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's the way Kynslee is with crayons. I haven't really tried paint yet with Kynslee. But all crayons do is end up in the mouth.
October 30th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Yep, crayons are just fun chew toys lol
October 30th, 2012, 06:20 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi can I join??? Matthew is a crayon eater too. Today he ate some yummy dog food while at my daughter's guitar lesson. He likes to eat things that aren't food, yummm
October 30th, 2012, 07:12 PM
All three of mine have gone through a phase where they are obsessed with the cat food. Why do they think it so yummy?
October 30th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Oh yes the joyful catfood. Our once indoor cat is now outdoors so this is the longest we've gone without eating it Ick ick ick. He didn't seem to mind it though but it made me want to throw up. Blech.
October 31st, 2012, 05:32 AM
It smells so awful--I don't know how the cat can like it much less the kids lol thankfully, Iz seems to have gotten over it quickly. The boys were intent on eating it any chance they could a lot longer.

Iz is sitting next to me using her blanket to play peekaboo with her feet. Silently, though, aside from the swoosh of the blanket going over her head and her little giggles
BeachMum and momie2b9-20-11 like this.
October 31st, 2012, 07:25 AM
Ohhh peek-a-boo is Matthew's favorite game. I'm going to miss when it's not a fun thing for him anymore. I LOVE their giggles.
October 31st, 2012, 09:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee loves peak a boo also. I was just sitting here tickling her and listening to her giggle - I love giggles also. One of my favorite things to do with Kynslee is to make her giggle - just floods my heart with joy And, I love looking on as Sam has a daddy daughter moment and she just giggles and giggles at him. She likes to wrestle with daddy, no idea why but she loves it. ;''
mmmmmmmmdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf - Kynslee says hi - LOL!! Actually she's meowing right now. She loves to say meow. I laugh because sometimes in the night I occasionally here a meow come over the monitor. I tell people we don't own a cat yet I hear meows in the middle of the night
Leogirl and BeachMum like this.
October 31st, 2012, 08:49 PM
Hahaha--I love the middle of the night meowing Kynslee is too cute
November 1st, 2012, 06:06 AM
THAT is classic Ashley!!!!!!!
November 1st, 2012, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love it when she does it as sometimes I see monitor flash like she's moving and wonder if she's awake or not and then I'll occasionally hear a meow and know she's awake. I would love to get a recording of it in the night as she sounds so sleepy when saying it but haven't yet.

We are hoping to go to a show at a local library called Mother Goose on the Loose. I tried going last week but they said they only give seats to first 100 people and they were all gone 15 mins prior to show starting. So, I guess I'll show really early this time as I think Kynslee will enjoy it. She likes being around other kids but isn't that often. I watched last week (through the window since they wouldn't let us in) and they also do fun learning things that will be good for her. I'll update how it goes later.
November 1st, 2012, 11:13 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our library has story time along with one of the book stores. We go to that pretty regularly

November 1st, 2012, 02:20 PM
FUN! I wish we had something like that here. Our library is teeny tiny

November 1st, 2012, 09:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry your library doesn't have something like this. I was wondering if a library near us did and the other day I was handed a guide for our town and they had this in there. I haven't been to the library before until then.

It was fun but Kynslee was kinda grumpy as it was near her nap time. They sang songs about going to the library and about body parts and fun things like that. And passed around toys and sang with the toys (today they passed out bells and scarves). Then at the end everyone got a coloring sheet to take home. I think I'll go again if Kynslee isn't too grumpy.
November 2nd, 2012, 10:44 AM
Ours does so many great things. They have story time, if you have late fees you can bring in canned goods at any point in the year and they usually will accept toys around the holidays to have them removed. They also have a great program for children called "Paws to read" where kids that are learning or are struggling to read can pick a therapy dog or rescue dog and read to them.

November 5th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's cool that your library does all those things!

How's everyone's Monday going?

What's our LO's up to? Kynslee is taking a nap right now and I need to get some cleaning up done but I'm goofing off on the computer instead as it's more fun and lots more relaxing then work - hehe
November 5th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I was at the hospital most of the day with a girl I used to work with. She was in labor and didb't have anyone to be with her. Her family won't talk to her and the baby's father pretty much disappeared off the face of the planet. She put her first baby up for adoption but she's keeping this one. She was VBACing so I really didn't want her to be alone. She got her VBAC and a beautiful little girl.

November 6th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How sweet of you to go there and support her!! A yay for a new baby!! I love babies and it's so special to hear about them being born. And, also big YAY to the mom for a VBAC! Where you able to be there when she delivered the baby? What's the babies' name?
November 6th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Yep, I was with her though the whole thing. She named her Madison Harlow.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search