Chatter away ladies.........

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's so gracious of you! I bet she was really glad you were there for her. Oohh - I LOVE the name Harlow - that's super cute!

I'm wanting to go to a local store that has yummy Chinese food but some workers are on strike and I hear there are tons of protesters out front. I like the store's produce as well so I'm thinking of going anyway. But, I hope no one tries to stop me from entering. I don't like conflict and don't want to talk to anyone.
Leogirl likes this.
November 6th, 2012, 04:14 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw how AWFUL but how AWESOME you were there for her. What an amazing thing you did for her and sweet Madison.

Ashley, did you go??? Mmmmm chinese sounds yummy.

I'm SO ready for bed. I'm hopping on here while the kids are all playing together SO nicely. It must be the end of the world ha no really, they are having sooo much fun and I LOVE hearing their giggles.
Leogirl likes this.

November 6th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How nice that they are playing sweetly together!

I did go to the store and didn't have any problems. Someone handed a flyer to the women ahead of me and tried to talk to her but didn't bother me - thank goodness. And, I got some YUMMY garlic chicken and 2 chicken egg roles for lunch and even home some left overs.
BeachMum likes this.
November 7th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish apple cider wasnt so expensive this year
November 7th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Apple cider sounds delicious!! I haven't checked prices. But, that's a bummer if it's expensive!

Hot liquids or ice cream (anything soft I don't have to put much effort into eating) sounds good right now. I have singles My whole right side of face hurts and I've broken out in a bumpy rash. I'm in the early rash stages and then I'll have big blisters pop up and full of chicken pox. At least that's they way it was described to me. It's just very painful and achy feeling and then the spot that's bumpy is light burning fire. I have to keep it covered right now so I have my whole neck and full jaw all covered with gaze on my right side of face and need to keep it covered like this for at least 24 hrs. Then once the big blisters form I should cover again as it's very contagious to little kids. Luckily Kynslee had the chicken pox shot otherwise she'd probably get it. I just have to be careful right now.
November 8th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I'm sorry you have shingles
November 10th, 2012, 06:23 PM
So what is everyone reading right now?
November 11th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Ugh. Izzy's mild cold has bumped up to a goopy nose and fever. Poor lil darling is miserable
November 13th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww... poor Izzy!! I hope she feels better soon! How is she feeling today?

I'm reading a new series that's come out recently. It's nothing special just nice easy relaxing fun reading about 4 ladies in a beach side town. I like easy reading like this. I don't have time to get into books too much now so this series is nice for me.
November 13th, 2012, 04:48 PM
She is still miserable and feverish

Light reads are great when you are catching a few minutes here and there around everything else going on! I'm working on a Julia Child biography I won through Goodreads. It's called Dearie and I am learning so many things about Julia!
November 14th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry she's still not feeling the best! I hope she gets to feeling lots better soon!!

That Julia Child biography sounds interesting. I like biography books - you find out lots more about the person then you ever knew.

Kynslee is being a grump today and it's wearing me out!!
November 14th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Her fever has been around 100 today instead of nearly 103 so that's an improvement !
November 14th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Poor Izzy... i hope she feels better soon.

As far as reading goes I'm currently reading "This book does not exist" by Mike Schneider. It's pretty weird and I'm not sure I'll finish it. I got it on my kindle because it was cheap and I needed a distraction from a series I've been reading. I really want to read the Jennifer Worth books that the PBS show " Call the midwife" (great show by the way) is based on.

November 16th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How's Izzy doing today Hazel? Hopefully better!

I'm feeling some better today! YAY!! I just hope it stays doing better this time and don't start going back down hill like last time. Right now Kynslee is watching a Kidsongs dvd while I sneak on here She LOVES the Kidsongs dvd's! I like them also as they sing and play and also learn. K loves music so it's great way to keep her occupied yet not too occupied that she does it all the time. I try and save dvd time for more fun times so she doesn't get into the habit.
November 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I'm glad you are feeling better, Ashley!

Iz is feeling a bit better but not great yet. Improving every day, though
November 17th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad she's doing better Hazel. Poor little thing has delt with enough. She deserves some well time.

I'm pretty sure I've herniated a disk in my back. The whole right side of my body hurts. It's made my sciatica flare up so it hurts to sit, to walk, and to pretty much do anything. So I'm going to have a lazy couple of days and hopefully will be able to get in with my chiropractor Monday.
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

November 17th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leogirl View Post
I'm glad she's doing better Hazel. Poor little thing has delt with enough. She deserves some well time.
Ditto!!

Holly - so sorry you have a herniated disk!! No fun I hope you are able to get to your chiropractor Monday and that they are able to help you feel better!'

I'm nursing Kynslee right now and am also trying to get some ebay listings done. Right now is a good selling time of the year and I really need to get going on Ebay and try and make some money.
November 17th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Ouch! I hope the chiro helps!
November 18th, 2012, 06:14 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope Izzy is better.

OUCH Holly, I hope the chiro helps. I have a lot of back problems and the chiro does help me some.

Ashley, how are you feeling??

We lost our July sweetie (our 2nd DIJuly baby) on Friday. It's been a rough week and I'm just kind of numb. Uggh.

November 18th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am feeling lots better overall. It's most painful in the evenings now. After almost 2 1/2 wks of pain I'm hoping I'm on the down side of it now. Thanks for asking

HUGE HUGS KARA!!! I'm so sorry about your loss!!! I've been praying for you & your little bean often and now I'll continue my prayers that may you heal quickly! Praying that you get a rainbow baby soon and/or that you are able to adopt like you were wanting! Hang in there mama!! Many T&P's coming your way!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search