TTC Check in ;)

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2012, 11:16 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Alissa's post had lots of soon to be TTC'ers. Who is going to start TTC soon? Who is going to wait a little while longer? Update ladies!!
VikingMamma and caitlinmcc like this.

October 19th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, you know already, but I am excited about all this TTC talk so I'll put it here
We are WTTC right now, but hope that my AF allows us to TTC in about 3 months time. if I continue getting AF on this cycle and we get pregnant the first round, Leila could actually share her birthday! :O
October 19th, 2012, 01:25 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well no AF here, but i think i may still be ovulating, so i am cutting back on her night feedings to try and help things along, because we are going to start TTC next month! It was supposed to be last month but i started an intense workout program, which will be over at the end of this month, anyhow now that im down 20# i feel more comfortable ttc!
~Momma*2011~ and VikingMamma like this.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
October 19th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We're done but I love hearing about everyone else's stories...so exciting!
Snookums and ~Momma*2011~ like this.
October 20th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
I plan on starting in December, wow that's coming up fast! I don't have AF yet so i'm not sure how it's gonna go but hey at least we can have fun trying!
Julka, ~Momma*2011~ and mBABYe like this.

October 20th, 2012, 06:40 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
OMG yay for everyone trying and getting there!! We are going to wait til spring/summer. . .But after Garys 1st birthday its fair game so i will go off the pill and we will do our trusty pull out method that worked for three years before and if it happens it happens. But we will PLAN on trying around May/June/July haha although I am getting the fever and hubby is def ready whenever i am.
~Momma*2011~ likes this.

October 20th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarti07 View Post
We're done but I love hearing about everyone else's stories...so exciting!
us too! Wishing everyone TTC, WTTC good luck though! (and lotsa fun baby-makin! )

oh and Jodi, congrats on the WL! that's fantastic!
~Momma*2011~ and VikingMamma like this.

October 21st, 2012, 12:31 PM
Super Mommy
W think we are done with one as well. But we'll see. We are waiting for awhile for sure, but it is fun to hear from everyone else!
October 21st, 2012, 03:01 PM
LookingGlassAlice's Avatar Pagan FTM
no more here being as Im single but I am really loving hearing about eveyone getting thier new bundles.

Im not even sure I want any more, honestly. Im so scared to be preggers again.
More fundamental than religion is our basic human spirituality. We have a basic human disposition towards love, kindness and affection, irrespective of whether we have a religious framework or not. When we nurture this most basic human resource – when we set about cultivating those basic inner values which we all appreciate in others, then we start to live spiritually. - Dalai Lama

[/url]
October 22nd, 2012, 06:56 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
I don't know that I will every TTC again ( meaning fertility meds), but we will NTNP when AF comes back
mBABYe likes this.

October 22nd, 2012, 08:34 AM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I'm already pregnant so uh guess I'm not trying TTC lol.
Michilee1 and VikingMamma like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

October 22nd, 2012, 08:54 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our plan was to wait until spring to TTC. However, I am thinking more and more that I might want to wait until summer or even fall next yr. I am just enjoying these two girls so much and don't feel ready for another quite yet. DH and I have zero baby fever, and when we set our TTC date we assumed we would have some, lol, so that definitely changes things!
bmarti07 and VikingMamma like this.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

October 22nd, 2012, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
I will live through all of you I totally have baby fever but know that I really don't want to be preggo again.

October 22nd, 2012, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Rachel, you can have some of my baby fever!!! Hahahahahah! I'm jonesing SOOOOO bad.
October 22nd, 2012, 11:57 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
We will be starting once AF leaves...should be soon but my Af's have been very spaced apart so trying to catch that eggie might be a challange.

October 31st, 2012, 07:16 AM
Change in plans over in the Mac house. . .we've decided when my RX runs out (bc pills) we will ttc. . .which will be Feb. If it doesnt happen for Feb we will skip trying March (we dont wanna have the same bday for the kids lol) and resume again in April lol yes, we have this all planned out and ready to go haha

October 31st, 2012, 10:14 AM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by sareymac View Post
Change in plans over in the Mac house. . .we've decided when my RX runs out (bc pills) we will ttc. . .which will be Feb. If it doesnt happen for Feb we will skip trying March (we dont wanna have the same bday for the kids lol) and resume again in April lol yes, we have this all planned out and ready to go haha
But if you TTC in Feb... and it happens on the first try, you'll have a November baby. And I mean, we know how much you want an October/Halloween baby and you'll miss one by like ONE month! So in my wise opinion, ditch the pills in Jan and get on it! LOL (ignore me completely if you please!)
~Momma*2011~ and Lorena26 like this.
October 31st, 2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julka View Post
But if you TTC in Feb... and it happens on the first try, you'll have a November baby. And I mean, we know how much you want an October/Halloween baby and you'll miss one by like ONE month! So in my wise opinion, ditch the pills in Jan and get on it! LOL (ignore me completely if you please!)
hahaha! Well we could do that too. . .I was kinda iffy bout a November baby since its the anniversary of my mom's passing and i dont know why but I didnt WANT a baby then, but thats what we thought last night. Maybeeee january it is then. . .who knows? lol i asked hubby when do you want another baby? his answer: Yesterday. LOL

November 29th, 2012, 12:11 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
AWWWW so cute! Sorry to be replying to all these threads so late. I haven't been around in a while. How exciting for all the new babies!!! ..well.. when they get here. LOL! Can't wait to see who gets pregnant first!

Donna I know exactly what you mean when you say no TTC.. but yes to NTNP. We went through so much with our first two that I couldn't feel more blessed (especially after being told it wouldn't happen naturally) soooo although #3 would be great.. We're not going to stress it. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. If not, it's okay because we couldn't be happier with our little men Having said that... I would like to avoid a bit longer & aim for a March-June birthday. The rest of the year is so darn busy it would be nice to spread it out and have a great Spring/Summer birthday party to throw in the future ..*IF* we have another that is.
Lorena26 likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

November 30th, 2012, 08:20 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No such luck this konth, af showed always next month!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search