Updating the list!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree29Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I added Michelle and Jenny to the list!

And I talked to Carolyn...they are Team Green!

December 5th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is Carolyn???? I've been wondering about her!!

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

December 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I told her to come on here and update! I sent her a message a while back and she wrote me back recently. She doesn't really log in much right now. She said she is finally starting to get over the sickness and is working on getting her house cleaned. She said that she doesn't want to be Team Green, but DH does!
Dixana likes this.

December 5th, 2012, 06:53 PM
inlove08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HOLY BABIES!!!! Wow......

I love seeing all the preggers on here.

Come on who's next??????????? Takers????????

Thank you Vicki.... for my beautiful siggie!!!
December 5th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not me.

You are all brave, brave women, says the lady with three kids.
December 5th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know this is probably awful to say, but well...I am not at all jealous of all the pregnant girls here. It actually makes me feel queasy just thinking about being pregnant again. I am happy for everyone but it honestly feels like a new DDC around here with all of the pregnant talk. I was posting on the WTTC board but rarely do now because it seems like almost all of the women are just itching to get trying for another. That is not me at all. I've actually thought about just having one quite a few times, but I know I do want one more and so does DH. I would bawl my eyes out for months if I got pregnant now or any time before Brynlee is 2.
irishblessing likes this.

December 5th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
There is something to be said for having older, more independent children.
mccaroline and Dixana like this.
December 5th, 2012, 08:49 PM
DaniB+3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Dani's pregnant??? I'm guessing not FB official, b/c I have kept up on FB.
I actually have not announced it on FB yet. Only a handful of IRL people know at this point. I am happy to be pregnant but I think that I am having a hard time connecting with this pregnancy at the moment, between being so sick and also not even having an ultrasound or HB check yet. I guess I just need a little confirmation that the little bean is alive and well before I will open my mouth. I have my NT scan on Monday 12/10 so I guess once I have that done I'll have to go ahead and spill my beans.

PS - we will also be Team Green for this last baby
tobi4 likes this.

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

December 6th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Awww good luck at your appt girl. I didn't do any testing this time around either.

Mandy: You are not wrong for feeling the way you do. Trust me, last night Emma woke me up at 11:20 pm after sleeping for 4 hours. And I sat there holding her thinking OMG how am I going to do this with 2? I think what makes me more sad is that I hate my job, and I work 6 days a week. But I am more than excited to be anxiously awaiting Madalyns arrival.

December 6th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
See...I think it also doesn't help that DH doesn't get up with Brynlee when she wakes up and stuff. To be honest, I've been sleeping in our guest room all week to get away from his snoring and that way I don't have to listen to him complain when Brynlee wakes up at 5am and I just bring her to bed with me. She loves being snuggled up to me. Don't get me wrong, she sleeps great by herself, too. But when she wakes up freezing because she is uncovered and won't cover herself back up or she wakes up burning up hot because she needs some Tylenol...she loves to snuggle up to her Mom or Dad. But DH isn't the one who gets up. He SAYS that if I wouldn't have got up so fast that he would have gotten up, but I find that hard to believe. He just lays there willing her to go back to sleep on her own. He complains because he said our bed isn't big enough for the 3 of us. And honestly, it's not. Brynlee sleeps so crazy and kicks and tosses and turns so much. So when it's all 3 of us in bed, I don't sleep at all.

It's just frustrating and I dread how tired I'll be when I get pregnant and then have 2 kids. I know I sound just so negative and grumpy and I love my daughter more than I've loved anyone or anything in my life, but it's hard being a working Mom...or a Mom and wife in general!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlove08 View Post
Awww good luck at your appt girl. I didn't do any testing this time around either.

Mandy: You are not wrong for feeling the way you do. Trust me, last night Emma woke me up at 11:20 pm after sleeping for 4 hours. And I sat there holding her thinking OMG how am I going to do this with 2? I think what makes me more sad is that I hate my job, and I work 6 days a week. But I am more than excited to be anxiously awaiting Madalyns arrival.
With 2 kiddos, would it be more beneficial financially and such for you to be a SAHM? Or is the income you bring in still much more than daycare costs? Even with 2, I would still be working because even with daycare, I would still bring in a decent amount of money. I am sorry you hate your job. There are days that I really don't want to do my job anymore. Sometimes it's the students, sometimes my administration, sometimes the campus administration, sometimes the parents, or the teachers...but it is somewhat of a rewarding job and I do feel like I sometimes make a difference so I stick with it. It's hard to do sometimes!

December 6th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Aww you are too cute Mandy. Nope I can't be sahm. We will be paying $1000.00 a month in daycare for the 2. And my pay checks can pay that and rent. Or right about.

It is hard to think that I will have 2 babies, that I only get 1 day to spend with. Maybe 1 day I will be able to work 5 days, that would be a ton better.

December 6th, 2012, 06:22 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I was perfectly content on waiting. I wanted to wait, we even talked about waiting until we moved again. I have cried a lot over this pregnancy and honestly it doesn't feel real at all. Even though I'm almost certain I'm feeling the baby a bit. It's hard don't get me wrong. But I'm trying to go with it but its hard.

December 7th, 2012, 12:17 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm totally with you Mandy! I don't feel like our family is complete, and I do think I would enjoy another baby tons but not right now. I am so okay with waiting till next summer to seriously consider that, and nothing against the WTTC board but lots of people do seem impatient on there lol. I know people do it all the time, but I would not want a newborn right now with a child Dominic's age. Of course I might feel different if things were different. I have zero help with him (DH does the odd thing if I ask but I rarely do) he still wakes normally 3 times a night. I want to enjoy the process again, not be stressed and frazzled to the point where I don't.

So yeah, probably not next on the list either hehe

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
December 7th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
I was perfectly content on waiting. I wanted to wait, we even talked about waiting until we moved again. I have cried a lot over this pregnancy and honestly it doesn't feel real at all. Even though I'm almost certain I'm feeling the baby a bit. It's hard don't get me wrong. But I'm trying to go with it but its hard.
*hugs* I don't have any experience, but I think your feelings are totally normal. It was unexpected! I think we all get thrown for a loop when we have a plan, or at least somewhat of a plan, and then surprise! Just think, before you know it...you will have 4 gorgeous kids to love on! And how exciting it will be for the 2 big kids and 1 little kid to love on the new baby. <3 And you're such a loving, great Mom so your new baby is so lucky to have you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblessing View Post
So yeah, probably not next on the list either hehe
I guess we figured out that KAREN was next! hehehehe
irishblessing likes this.

December 7th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I can not believe all the babies we're having!
December 7th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Mummy to great girls
I can not believe I made it into another August DDC!!

December 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
August is a wonderful month to have a baby
Karen+Zoe and Dee Darling 3 like this.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
December 7th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hahahah I don't know about you ladies. But I'm happy to be due in March. No hot summer for me. LOL

December 8th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think any month is a wonderful time to have a baby!
December 17th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Updated...Tricia had Tucker James!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search