strollers

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Loves Kate!
We need to buy a stroller. All we have is the snap and go one that the baby car seat snaps into. We are switching to convertable car seats this weekend so that will no longer work. We do have a little umbrella stroller for short trips but I want a bigger one. Does anyone have a stroller that they really like and would recommend. I want something that is bigger than an umbrella stroller but not huge. I want it to recline and have a basket of some sort underneath. I also want one that folds up easily and doesn't take up a ton of space.

I was thinking of this one:
Amazon.com: The First Years Jet Stroller, City Chic: Baby

or this one:
Amazon.com: The First Years Ignite Stroller, Red Stripe: Baby

Anyone have either of those?

Born 11/19/11
October 25th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Julka
I don't have the ones you linked to, but we have owned 2 Graco IPO strollers which are similar. We still have 1 in storage for when Sebastian is older:

Amazon.com: Graco IPO Stroller - Platinum: Baby

Right now I am using my UPPAbaby Vista 100% of the time. The Graco one I'm saving for when he's 2+ years for shorter trips, but love the Vista too much at this point!
October 25th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Loves Kate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julka View Post
I don't have the ones you linked to, but we have owned 2 Graco IPO strollers which are similar. We still have 1 in storage for when Sebastian is older:

Amazon.com: Graco IPO Stroller - Platinum: Baby

Right now I am using my UPPAbaby Vista 100% of the time. The Graco one I'm saving for when he's 2+ years for shorter trips, but love the Vista too much at this point!
Wow that Vista looks nice but way over my price range!

The Graco one does look similar to what I have been looking at. Is Sebastian too little for it now?

Born 11/19/11
October 25th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by swild19 View Post

The Graco one does look similar to what I have been looking at. Is Sebastian too little for it now?
Hmmm, I haven't tried him in it, but probably not too little I think for short-outings, that stroller you posted is just fine!
October 29th, 2012, 09:08 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
I love Julia's UPPAbaby! Why can he not use that when he's two? Is there a weight limit or something?

I know someone with that first one you posted & she likes it.

We have the Sit-N-Stand since there's two of them. ..but we hardly ever use it. We're wagon people. It's much more durable and I can just hose it off when I get it full of sand. LOL

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

October 29th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post
I love Julia's UPPAbaby! Why can he not use that when he's two? Is there a weight limit or something?
Oh, he can totally use the UPPABaby Vista when he's 2 The Graco is just easier for very short trips, like in & out because of its size, and it fits better between grocery store aisles. But the Vista is sooo much easier to stir and way comfier for him! And right now when it's cold, I can get a blanket in there and have him sit, lay, 1/2 lay w/ the blanket and be all comfy! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search