November Roll Call

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2012, 05:22 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi!

Name:

LO's name and b-day:

Things have been slow around here. How often do you check in?

Is there anything you'd like to see happen here to help it be a bit more active again?

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

November 7th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Leah

Annabelle March 24th

I check in a few times a week.
November 9th, 2012, 02:39 PM
*Rosie*'s Avatar Blessed
Name: Rosie

LO's name and b-day: Ellis, March 7th

Things have been slow around here. How often do you check in? a couple times a week...

Is there anything you'd like to see happen here to help it be a bit more active again? Maybe we could have someone help you host, Sharon... It's probably a lot of work for you to host alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 9th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Kelly

LO's name and b-day: Rebecca, April 2nd

Things have been slow around here. How often do you check in? I check in every few days.

Is there anything you'd like to see happen here to help it be a bit more active again? I would also like to see another co-host, I'm not sure what we could do to make it more active, but I would love to see this board come alive again.

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
November 10th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Amy

LO's name and b-day: Claire 5-11-11

Things have been slow around here. How often do you check in? about once a week to lurk but hardly ever post

Mom to 4 beautiful kids! 3 on Earth and 1 in heaven. Our little girl, Matilda Hope had Down Syndrome. She was born with TMD, a disease that is like leukemia. She fought that and beat it. Then, she had liver failure. She beat that, too. On October 17, 2014 she had NEC, necrotizing enterocolitis. My baby went to Heaven on October 19, 2014. She lived exactly one month.
November 11th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Pbear31's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Panda

LO's name and b-day: Zeb, 1/26

Things have been slow around here. How often do you check in? I check in a couple times a week. Have been hanging out at the TTC board, but now taking a break.

Is there anything you'd like to see happen here to help it be a bit more active again?
Not sure that I have any ideas. I was looking at some of my old posts from when Z was born and didn't realize how many people slowly dropped off that I miss. Anna, Stacey, Shannon, LuvsPecanPie, Sarah (OwensMommy)...it was great getting to know all the great ladies.
November 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM
ReaganorDean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name:

LO's name and b-day: Reagan 03/14

Things have been slow around here. How often do you check in? Usually about once a day, but I've been at a loss for creative things to post.

Maybe some friendly discussion about current events. This always seemed to keep things lively before. I know when we were all pregnant it was more about parenting philosophies, but there are so many things going on in the world that will effect our children either now or later on...Could spur some interesting discussion as long as we keep it respectful.
November 13th, 2012, 01:37 PM
miamor
maria

carlos 3/31/11

haven't looked at this board in a couple of months, but i used to check it a few times a week.

i've noticed a lot of boards get pretty slow, i'm not sure what can be done to make them more active :\
November 19th, 2012, 05:55 PM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Michelle

LO's name and b-day: Esme and Nadine, 1/29/11

Things have been slow around here. How often do you check in? Well, up until last month, I was checking in a couple times a week...but clearly I haven't been good about it lately.

Is there anything you'd like to see happen here to help it be a bit more active again? I can't think of anything in particular...
Unexplained Infertility - TTC #1 since 5/08.
6/10 - IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg. BFP! 6/27/10...It's TWINS!
Esme Mireille, 3 lbs. 10 oz., and Nadine Adele, 4 lbs. 4 oz., born Jan 29th. 2011.
5/14 - TTC #3.

My Ovulation Chart

November 23rd, 2012, 06:38 AM
eva_luvs_dave's Avatar team green!
Name: Eva

LO's name and b-day: David 5/19/11

Things have been slow around here. How often do you check in? Hardly ever anymore but hopefully that will change.

Is there anything you'd like to see happen here to help it be a bit more active again? No idea... :/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search