What cute things is Lo doing or saying these days?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2012, 08:31 PM
*Rosie*'s Avatar Blessed
DD refers to all fruits as nanas (bananas). When she says ball, she kicks with her right foot. When we do bedtime ofr naptime, she points at my features and I have to name them all (eyes, nose, hair, teeth, lips, tongue, ears, head, chin, cheeks).

What's your LO doing / saying these days?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 13th, 2012, 05:54 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He pretends to be a dinosaur a few times a day. Scrunches his face and roars.

He's been doing this for awhile, but everyone who hears it gets a kick out of it. He'll excited shout "YAY!" or "YES!" if you ask him a question or suggest something that he wants to do. It's time to eat. YAY! And he often throws his hands up when he says yay/yes as well. So adorable.

Several times a day he will point to things and have me say what they are. Chair, floor, light, door....or body parts. And then usually I'll do it back to him. I'll ask where the sink is, fridge, the oven....and he'll point to them.

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

November 13th, 2012, 01:39 PM
miamor
he's super into thomas the train so we got him a little wooden track. it's so cute to hear him saying "all aboard!" whenever he sees trains.
November 13th, 2012, 03:01 PM
ReaganorDean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Reagan says "go gurt" for yogurt, and when she wants up she says "up pease", or "elp pease" when she needs help with something. She is beginning to learn to dance and jump and does this funky, jerky sort of jig. She also has started say "ank you"...I've got a polite little Miss.
November 13th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Special_K's Avatar Veteran
They are so cute at this age!

Kayla Has been saying "thank you" and "bless you" when someone sneezes. She points to her eye and pokes me in mine while saying "eye". She is also trying to count with me, but she she says "two" for every number that I say. Also, she says "toodles" in the cutest little voice ever. She got it from Mickey Mouse Club House on Disney Jr.

November 16th, 2012, 03:25 PM
So it is not just my kid who calls all fruit and veg 'banani'. That is the correct way to say it in these parts too.

Other cute things, she likes to point at the TV and say 'ponini' and she restarted the pony DVD for her big sister the other day.

Hvor er toalettet?
Skal vi danse?
Gratulerer med fødselsdagen
Luftputefartøyet mitt er fullt av ål
Ett språk er aldri nok
November 19th, 2012, 05:59 PM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nadine is talking up a storm. She recently discovered the pronoun "I," so it's "I eat," "I pee," "I sorry," and my favorite for when she's pretending to be a monster (her new obsession) "ooga booga, I get you." That one just kills me.

Esme talking quite a bit, too, though she isn't using full sentences as often. What she's been doing that I love is putting to sleep her stuffed owl in her crib when she goes to sleep. She tucks him in and kisses him.
Unexplained Infertility - TTC #1 since 5/08.
6/10 - IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg. BFP! 6/27/10...It's TWINS!
Esme Mireille, 3 lbs. 10 oz., and Nadine Adele, 4 lbs. 4 oz., born Jan 29th. 2011.
5/14 - TTC #3.

My Ovulation Chart

November 23rd, 2012, 06:35 AM
eva_luvs_dave's Avatar team green!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamor View Post
he's super into thomas the train so we got him a little wooden track. it's so cute to hear him saying "all aboard!" whenever he sees trains.
David is super into Thomas too.... or "Tommy" as he calls it lol. He says a bunch of things...he has become quite a parrot. Matter of fact...he picked up a not so grand word from his older sisters... "sucka"... GREAT!

He says...please & thank you....bless you. I think those are my favs. Esp the bless you after a sneeze...he said that to me the other day after I sneezed and I just melted
November 26th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Veteran
Mama, Dada, Nana (for all food or if she wants something), hi, shoes, socks, cheese, doggie, shish (for kiss)..

She is finally walking (woot woot!!) and gets super excited any time she sees a dog and will follow it...so cute, love it.

I love how she understand me now, I was pouring her bath the other night and wasn't really talking to her but wondering where her soap had gone and she ran off and brought it to me!!
December 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Brighteyed & Caffeinated
Send a message via MSN to mommy2olliebeans
Oliver says about 25 things and phrases now. He recently began to call us mommy and daddy. His newest words are train and jigga ball (jingle bells).

He sings the tunes of wheels on the bus, twinkle twinkle, old McDonald had a farm, and yells jingle bells all day these days thanks to daycare!

He can point to his hair, eyes, ears, nose, toes, hands, fingers, feet, bum, shirt, pants

He follows directions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search