Dun dun na na!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By ratladee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2012, 08:37 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Pea has a new car seat
It can fit rear facing comfortably and Patrick doesn't have to move his seat forward at all. So everyone wins.

S1 by Safety 1st Easy Fit 65 Convertible Car Seat - Madrid - S1 by Safety 1st - Babies "R" Us

Out of the WHOLE selection at babies r us, this was the smallest and it was cheap! It was only 100 bucks and we used our 20% off veterans day coupon.

OMG. So I'm looking at this online ad... it's 74$ online?! What a rip off! And then you get sophie the giraffe for 10 bucks!
Dang.
Julka, Snookums, Lorena26 and 1 others like this.

November 13th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love it, I will have to look into this for Duncan. We have a Graco Comfortsport that he is in right now, but it is not the best fit for our car.

November 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Hah so when Patrick installed it at babies r us he didn't take into account how a line had to be parallel to the ground. So instead of it being behind the driver seat its in the middle. The only thing that needed to be adjusted on the front seats is the incline.

It is was more comfy looking than her original carseat, I think that had a few millimeters of fabric between the plastic and her.

November 14th, 2012, 09:00 PM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awww! I told Patrick we NEED to go shopping for one. He keeps putting me off.

November 15th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I need to get one as well. Getting big so fast
November 28th, 2012, 07:39 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Very nice!! I think it's probably on the cheaper side because it's not very large. It only goes to 40lbs max rear & 65 fwd. (but they never make it to the weight limits because usually the straps won't extend far enough) She fits like PERFECT right this second but man they grow fast! She's already starting to fill it up. I had the same problem with my boys. Even if their weight wasn't there yet, the height was. I learned my lesson w DS1. I bought them new ones that go to 100lbs. & they are super tall seats!

Your seat is SUPER CUTE & I'm glad it fits rear-facing in your car! I wasn't dissing it. LOL. I'm sure it will last you for some time!! Most of them have multiple strap options you can change as she grows of course. I just wanted to explain the price differences since you were curious. The ones you see that cost a lot more usually do because they go a lot further. You wouldn't need to buy an infant seat, a carseat, then a 30lbs+ carseat.. you could just buy the one at a higher price and have it forever. Know what I mean? Like.. Jason came home in one seat and he will be in that seat until he is 5yrs or 100lbs.

example.. this one goes from birth to 120lbs.
Diono Radian RXT Convertible Car Seat - Plum - Diono - Babies "R" Us

Just something to keep in mind maybe for the little man

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

November 29th, 2012, 10:53 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was looking at these when i purchased the britax, because i couldnt tell if it would fit in my car rear facing, and i saw a review where someone with the britax had the same car as me and it fit.... So i went with that one, but i would have loved the diono.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
November 29th, 2012, 11:35 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
I love that they come in so many colors too! Very cute

Why don't they make adult seats this exciting?

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search