Cute things baby does

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mccaroline
  • 1 Post By tobi4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Super Mommy
I just though it would be fun to hear about some cute or funny things your LO does.

Jacob will sit down on the floor and look at a book for like 15 minutes. It's so stinking cute!
He loves to push around the swiffer.
While he's falling asleep he keeps turning on his musical seahorse until he falls asleep.
We ask him what a turkey says and he answers "googa" - close enough!

I know there's more but can't think of them right now. Please share!
November 15th, 2012, 08:19 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DS agrees to things he likes or wants. He says very little, but if you ask him a yes or no question and he wants to say yes, he says "uh huh" and nods his head by looking all the way up to the ceiling to all the way down to his chin on his chest. I love it!
tricia_16_ likes this.

November 15th, 2012, 11:10 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Everett says wasat? (What's that) to everything. He recently started going oooohhh wasat? With huge excited eyes! He fake laughs. I also think its cute she. I tell him to get daddy and he attacks him.

November 15th, 2012, 11:51 PM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
Carter does the skinnamarinky dinky dink hand signals up to "I love you." And Keep moving off the wiggles.

He points at the picture of my mom and him and says "Mema!"

He just learned how to click his tongue so does it all the time.

He loves go and will go try to open our front door by shoving his fingers between the door and frame.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
November 16th, 2012, 04:53 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Colton loves peek a boo and if he can't find something to hide behind he will just hang his head to the side and grin.
He cleans up by dropping things behind his back so he can't see them lol
He nods and gets excited and waves bye bye when I ask if he's tired and wants to go to bed.
If daddy comes in to say good night while we are nursing, Colton whines, closes his eyes and waves. Telling dad get outta here without saying anything lol
tricia_16_ likes this.

[/url
November 16th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Brynlee blows her nose if me and Joey blow ours.
If she sees me putting lotion on, she holds out her hand and wants some, too. Then rubs her hands together.
She climbs up on the kitchen chairs and sits at the table. She usually finds a pen or crayon and starts coloring on bills, LOL.
When I get her out of bed in the morning, she runs to the back corner of the bed where I can barely reach her and just giggles and giggles and giggles.

I'm sure there's tons more cute things our babies do, but I don't want to list 1,000, lol

November 16th, 2012, 06:50 AM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
If we ask Kaylee where the monster is, she puts her hands up by her head and turns them into "claws" and growls

I am a HUGE Taylor Swift fan, and no matter WHAT she is doing, if we put on the "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together" video, she will whirl around and plunk her butt in front of the tv. If you'v ever seen the video, they throw their hands in the air every time she sings "we-eee!" and Kaylee does that now too haha I'm so proud

The other thing she does that we always laugh at (which we probably shouldn't) is she ALWAYS coughs in her crib before she falls asleep, and if she coughs particularly hard or for a long time she makes a sad sound when she stops lmao I can't really explain it, but it cracks both of us up every time. Poor baby!
November 16th, 2012, 09:25 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Avery has started cleaning the windows with anything she can get her hands on... socks, towels, etc.

She has started brining us the books she wants to read.

She is finally starting to dance which is super cute!

She tries to put everything over her head. Dish towels, my bra or t-shirt I left on the floor, she is on such a mission with them all... to do what I am not exactly sure!

She finally started signing all done too, so that is awesome and I think cute!

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
November 17th, 2012, 06:39 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everytime the phone rings, Savannah runs to it, picks it up, puts it to her ear & says "Herrow"?! lol
Anytime you gasp or there's a noise she gets really serious & says "What's dat!?!"
If you ask her what the doggie says, she pops her shoulders up & makes this loud squeaky noise (like arf!) lol
If she's thirsty, she brings me her empty sippy cup & a bottle of water, telling me without saying to put water in her cup. haha
Anytime I go get her out of her crib after nap time or if she sees her Grandma, she goes "hiiiiiiii" in a super high pitched voice with her head tilted. lol
She LOVES her baby cousin Dani (6 months old) & she always tries picking her up by her clothes, feeding her sippy cup to her, singing to her, etc...It's beyond adorable! And whatever I say to baby, so does Sav. I say "Well Hi Gorgeous" & Sav will grab the baby's hand & say the same thing. haha

Obviously I could go on for ages, so I will stop now! haha
November 17th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Alex will say Hiiiiiiiii at everyone.

She dances if she hears beatboxing or heavy bass music.

She copies us, especially DH. We cough, she cough. We laugh, she laughs.

When I go get her up in the mornings she stands up in her crib and hands me all her pacis before she'll let me pick her up.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

November 17th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Katelyn has mastered saying ya while shaking her head no, cracks me up every time!
She dances anytime theres music.
When We go to school she gets her own chair for circle time and gets in it herself its so adorable.
Her newest cute thing is wearing Dales or AJs hats and walking around like looking like a gangster LOL
Oh, and catching her on the porch standing with her feet in daddies huge boots

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

November 17th, 2012, 10:24 PM
First Timer!!!
roran nearly always laughs at me when i say no .. cute .. but makes you nutty after awhile

hrmm he walks very awkward in any pair of shoes ... poor guy he hates them but now that its winter they are on alot more

he LOVES being held upside down so when your holding him he randomly flops way back and just hangs with his head dangling .. can be scary you always have to be ready with him for that lol

yeah i could go on and on but thats it for now
November 18th, 2012, 05:02 AM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anytime there is music on my little guy will start dancing. His moves are so cute!

When we say bye-bye and walk towards our front door he starts saying shoes and goes and grabs his shoes and coat from the bench by the front door.

He gives kisses now that aren't slobbery and are like a real peck on the cheek

If I tell him to go get certain toys he will get them.

So many cute new things at this age!! I love it!

November 18th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
This picture says it all

She doesn't actually say "hello" or "bye" she just says "yeah." And sometimes it's really drawn out on the y "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah."

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search