This Week...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By sareymac
  • 3 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By Snookums
  • 1 Post By mBABYe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2012, 06:49 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
So, what's going on this week!?

Me incase you didn't see it a million times on FB I am on VACATION! lol Havent had one since my honeymoon Also Wednesday my little Garybear will be 1!! So we will have the grandparents over for dinner and cake. Then his BIG Party is on Saturday! I will be preparing for that all week lol!
Snookums, Lorena26 and Saravene like this.

December 3rd, 2012, 07:18 AM
Julka
Well, likewise, Sebastian is also turning 1 on Wednesday No party here, but I have started working on his birthday cake and I think we'll order a pizza or something. He LOVES pizza!! Then on Thursday, I'll most likely take him for his 1-year doctor's appointment.
Snookums, Lorena26 and Saravene like this.
December 3rd, 2012, 07:27 AM
Loves Kate!
Just the same old stuff this week. I hurt my back yesterday so I am staying home today to rest. We hope to get the christmas tree out sometime this week too.

Born 11/19/11
December 3rd, 2012, 08:15 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Our party was last weekend. Fun times. & yes, J LOOOOVES pizza too!! He ate more than my 4yo over the weekend. LOL

This week is for relaxing (what's that?!!! LOL) and football practice. ..& cleaning! We have presents and toys everywhere. Both the trucks are filled with coolers and more toys and MORE stuff. gahhhh. I need a maid. haha.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

December 3rd, 2012, 08:28 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This week I'm taking 2 garbage bags worth of stuff for donation. And more if I can get more organized. It's funny, with my dd I held onto toys forever because she still 'sometimes' played with it, with Nathan I'm all toss, toss, toss. He's going to get so much more for his bday and Christmas - he doesn't need that much!
I'm hoping to do some baking and crafts/decorating with my dd too since after this week my hubby is on nights again for thr 2 weeks leading up to Christmas and I'll be out of the house all day
mBABYe likes this.

December 3rd, 2012, 08:38 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
HAHAHA! I just made the SAME comment to my husband. We got sooooo many toys for his birthday and Christmas is RIGHT HERE so last night I was toss toss tossing too. Haha! I have a big box for Goodwill this morning. ..now.. if I could just get there. LOL
Snookums likes this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

December 3rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
I worked this weekend so I have today and tomorrow off. But I only worked 2 hours each day so it's like I have 4 days off in a row Score! So I am just kickin' it with Pea and doin' normal things around the house. We took our Christmas picture last night. Teen mom tonight and hoarders, and then my shows on wednesday. Pea's party is on Saturday too so I should probably start thinking about her cake. We made cookies this weekend

December 4th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
I'm currently waiting for Gio's swing set to be delivered so we can set it up. Also the stockings i ordered are coming in today AND our dining room table is coming sometime this week as well, hopefully tomorrow

December 4th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Michilee1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
One year doctor's appointment tonight. Birthday party on Sunday. Nothing exciting this week though, just working.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search