Christmas gifts

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By jillviray
  • 2 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By Snookums
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 2 Post By Lorena26
  • 1 Post By jmills1129
  • 1 Post By D@mnedYankee
  • 1 Post By Snookums
  • 1 Post By mBABYe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2012, 07:03 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is everyone planning this yr? I need some ideas!

We got Dahlia a new coat, hat and gloves, a new PJ sleeper, and a play tent. I'm not sure what else to get!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

December 7th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Veteran
How about some boots?
sugarloafbaby likes this.
December 8th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Julka
Well, to be honest, we don't do 'necessities' as Christmas gifts. Like, if a child needs a coat or mittens or boots, we just buy it for them & they get it right away.. for Christmas, it's mostly toys, clothes (fun stuff, like dresses they wanted or something), etc. I got Sebastian 2 toys, but I can't remember exactly which ones, they are put away! He has a really big extended family who'll get him tons of stuff, so I didn't wanna go overboard, but at the same time wanted my 2 older kids to see that Santa hasn't forgotten baby brother. =)
sugarloafbaby and mBABYe like this.
December 9th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got Nathan a little people recycle truck, a wheelies ramp thingy (fisher price) and a peek a block croc (with extra peek a blocks). I think he's going to enjoy them (especially the recycle truck!). I wanted to get the little people bag age but forgot and now think that I'll hold off until he's older. He won't know that he has less presents under the tree than his sister

December 10th, 2012, 05:27 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
We got Gary more mega blocks, a few different cars that he can push around, books, movies, clothes lol I have been shopping all year so now i can stop lol Gramma and Grampa (both sides) go overboard so he will be spoiled I dunno where we will put it after his bday party, he got sooo much!

December 10th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
We mainly got Gio toys. We got him a ride on bulldozer, cozy coupe car, water table, small jungle gym with a small slide for inside, etc. We got him a lot of larger items because i figured he'd get some smaller stuff (books, clothes, etc.) for his birthday
sugarloafbaby and mBABYe like this.

December 10th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Loves Kate!
DH and I can't agree on what to get. He says that she has enough toys so he wants to get books and DVDs. I think she has enough books and doesn't really need DVDs, she doesn't watch them. I think she needs more toys that she can play with. It seems that most of what she has is either too young for her or too big.

Born 11/19/11
December 12th, 2012, 07:31 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
I vote toys! HAHAA. Toys for Kate!

He got sooooooo much for his birthday it was a little ridiculous. LOL!! sooooo... I actually took back two of our gifts (before he opened them of course) and wrapped them back up in Christmas paper this time. HAHAHAHAA. Then he has a bunch of other stuff... mainly toys... another cute suction cup highchair toy, a giant octopus he always plays with at Target, some wooden building blocks in different shapes (he has a ton of Megablocks), more cars, a firetruck with a bigger ladder & hose & interactive stuff, some new bath toys, basketball hoop.... hmmm... that's all I can think of off hand. haha! I can't wait to see what everyone gets for Christmas!

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

December 12th, 2012, 09:10 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
I got Pea the giant tube of pink megablocks. Got her the nightmare before christmas dvd (yeah more for me!)
Wow. I'm drawing a complete blank. Caleb's crib is full of presents. And those are the only 2 I can remember! Oh, in her stocking is a slinky and some big crayons

She got crayons for her birthday and she plays with them by putting them in the box and then dumping them out, and dumping them out, and so on lol .

December 12th, 2012, 09:26 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got her some wooden blocks, mega blocks, some new shirts, a few hair ties, sme new sippy cups, coloring crayons, it seems like more, but i guess that is it lol

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
December 14th, 2012, 05:10 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got Joe some mega blocks, Chubbies Trucks, and Alphasaurus, a couple DVDs, PJs, and I think thats it. We have toys stuffed around the house randomly. We normally only get the kids 6 things (3 from us, 3 from Santa) plus their stocking. The Stocking is where we put necessities and candy. Amber is getting chapstick, panties, bras and deodorant in her stocking this year, Joe will be getting socks, pants, and a sippy or 2 in his

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
December 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I also just got her a new thermos sippy cup, her first toothbrush, a wooden twirly wire with beads thing (not sure what it is called lOl). Also a few movies she will share with her sister and some small block toys I am ordering today.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

December 16th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Thismamaisonherway's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a procrastinator and am about 75% done buying gifts this year but so far for Gavin we got him a Spongebob sippy cup, tambourine, and light up pineapple house ( did I mention this kid LOVES Spongebob? lol). He also is getting a music piano player thing, a ride on turtle, an activity/train table to share with older brother, stand along walker with music, some small Fisher Price toys, and some new clothes because he needs it and I gotta fit it into the budget somehow!
December 17th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Duncan is getting a set of "soft" cars that go on their own when you pull them back, a little people fire truck (awesome consignment store find), a little people construction set, some shoes and socks. We have not decided what his "big" gift from Santa will be. It will either be the rocktivity table or a set of instuments. The kid loves music! We are doing a bit more than we would normally since we did donations for a toy drive in leiu of gifts for his birthday.

December 18th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Can't...stop....buying...gifts...!! LOL

Jason got something else today.. the FisherPrice rampway

Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Stand 'n Play Rampway - Fisher-Price - Toys "R" Us

It's been around a few years. I always wanted to get it for my older son (his little buddy has one and they always love playing with it together ..& there's even two slides so they don't even have to wait their turn LOL) but I procrastinated until noooowwwww. haha! He is going to love this!!

...& I bet Duncan will love instruments!! Jason got an instrument set for his birthday (so he can stop stealing his brothers haha) and we play "band" together all the time. THat boy can rock! LOL

He has also reeeeally started coloring with his Magna-doodle a lot lately so if anyone is looking for a good cheap gift that is a great one! We have the Magna'doodle "pro".. it comes with the pen and additional larger shape magnets.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

December 18th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
haha Kellye, I saw that toy and wanted to get it for Nathan but stopped myself since we already spent so much on Christmas. It's already on my list for next year LOL
it looks like so much fun! and I know my dd would love it too.
mBABYe likes this.

December 18th, 2012, 07:43 PM
^ that's what I like best too! That they can play together
Snookums likes this.
December 19th, 2012, 12:34 AM
LookingGlassAlice's Avatar Pagan FTM
Got a ballpopper and letter dino thing. Little ppl train.

Considering cozy coupe, water table, or ride on plush roller thing for bday
More fundamental than religion is our basic human spirituality. We have a basic human disposition towards love, kindness and affection, irrespective of whether we have a religious framework or not. When we nurture this most basic human resource – when we set about cultivating those basic inner values which we all appreciate in others, then we start to live spiritually. - Dalai Lama

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search