Non Walkers?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By LookingGlassAlice
  • 1 Post By D@mnedYankee
  • 1 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By ~Momma*2011~
  • 1 Post By KCMomma
  • 1 Post By jmills1129
  • 1 Post By amrose
  • 1 Post By D@mnedYankee
  • 1 Post By Thismamaisonherway
  • 1 Post By kazarmo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
anyone else's LO not walking yet? Nathan can cruise furniture like crazy, he's motors around the table pretty fast and go back and forth from the couch to the table and back again. But he has no interest in trying to walk without holding the furniture lol. I try to hold his hands and he drops and crawls off. He doesn't want my help.
I've tried a few walker toys but he sits and plays with them, not stands or walks with them. He's just not interested yet.
I know it'll come in time (and really my life will just get harder when he does walk!) but I'm surprised, I thought he'd be walking by now.

December 19th, 2012, 01:45 AM
LookingGlassAlice's Avatar Pagan FTM
Willow just starting walking this week.
Snookums likes this.
More fundamental than religion is our basic human spirituality. We have a basic human disposition towards love, kindness and affection, irrespective of whether we have a religious framework or not. When we nurture this most basic human resource – when we set about cultivating those basic inner values which we all appreciate in others, then we start to live spiritually. - Dalai Lama

[/url]
December 19th, 2012, 05:29 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Joe is a furniture walker. He will walk with me holding his hands and with his walking toys. He actually turns EVERYTHING he can into a walker, he'll push a chair around, the ottomans, anything he can make move is a walker to him.
Snookums likes this.

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
December 19th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Julka
Sebastian is still cruising too mostly He can stand without holding onto anything for about 5-10 seconds, but he gets scared and sits down.
Snookums likes this.
December 19th, 2012, 08:27 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Caylyn stood by herself balancing for almost 2 minutes last night.... first time she did that. Normally its for 10 seconds and she gets scared and sits down....not last night. She cruises furniture and around anything she pulls herself up on. She will just play with any walking type toy we give her and she chases us in her actual walker. She loves pushing things around while crawling.

I really don't mind that she's not walking yet. That means she's growing up and I really don't want her too.
Snookums likes this.

December 19th, 2012, 08:32 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mason isn't walking either. He cruises and pushes toys or chairs, but not walking. He recently started letting go and free standing for about 5 seconds, but that's about it.
Snookums likes this.

Thank you Julka for my beautifully, perfect siggy!!

December 19th, 2012, 10:52 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Madison will cruise all day long, but rarely walks unassisted. She is doing it more thous, and she will finally stand up without using something to pull her up <3
Snookums likes this.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
December 19th, 2012, 07:58 PM
amrose's Avatar loves her little monkey!
Hunter only cruises furniture! He will walk with a walking toy ans holding one of our hands with one hand and holding our leg with the other.
Snookums likes this.
December 20th, 2012, 06:03 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So last night Joe took 2 steps without holding onto something... but that wasnt willingly lol He was walking from me to dad and I let go, he wasnt too happy with me for it
Snookums likes this.

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
December 20th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Thismamaisonherway's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gavin is a cruiser too. He can hold onto anything and practically run but he won't let go. If I move his hands off the couch or something, he sits down. We got him several walk along toys for xmas so I am hoping they will help him.
Snookums likes this.
December 22nd, 2012, 08:22 PM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lina is walking here and ther but still mostly crawling. She walked across the living room to me tonight and that was about 10 steps so a lot for her at once.
Snookums likes this.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search