Morning Routine?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2012, 05:20 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's your little one's morning routine?
Joe USED to get up around 0730 have a cup of milk, then we would take his sister to school come home and eat breakfast. Then play until 0930 take a mini nap (about 45 min or so) get up to play and then have lunch.

Now the hour between waking up and getting back from bringing Amber to school is too long for him and he needs to eat THE SECOND he wakes up and doesnt stop eating until 0830

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
December 21st, 2012, 05:31 AM
Julka
He wakes up anywhere between 8-9am (it's 8:30am now & he's still zzz... this is since 8pm last night). When he gets up, he drinks a 9oz bottle of whole milk. About an hour later, I make him breakfast.

He sometimes takes a morning nap from 9:45-11:15 (I wake him to get his sister off the school bus), but lately he sometimes prefers to do nap #1 after we already get her, so around 12 noon. Just depends how long he sleeps-in in the morning.
December 21st, 2012, 10:14 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nathan wakes up at 7am and had his milk.
Breakfast is between 7:30-8
If we don't go out he naps at 10 until 11:30/12:00
If we do go out he catnaps in the car and has a long afternoon nap

December 21st, 2012, 02:01 PM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Well because I work Garys schedule is different for weekends and weekdays:
Weekdays I wake him up at 6 give him a bottle and get him ready and he goes to grammas and has breakfast
Weekends I get up when i hear him usually between 7 & 8 and I give him a bottle. Make breakfast a little while later and he only naps once a day now which is usually 11:30/12 til 2ish

December 21st, 2012, 02:35 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Gio usually gets up around 7:30am and he'll have some boob lol and has breakfast around 9am. He's been taking one nap a day for the past few days...he will refuse to nap until after lunch, at about 1pm or so then he'll sleep for 2-2 1/2 hours.

December 22nd, 2012, 07:20 PM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lina gets up from 630 to 800, just depends I guess. She has a bottle when she wakes and I always try to feed her breakfast about 8. Usually goes down for nap about 830 9 am. Up about 1030. Lunch between 1130 and noon. Then afternoon nap about 1230 100 pm. Usually always up by 3 pm. Likes to go to bed o later then 7 and I'm thinking that's to long in between because starting at 445 Lina is a fussy but and needs constant interaction to stay not crying

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

December 22nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dahlia usually wakes up around 630-7am - DH usually takes her and lets her sleep/snuggle on his chest while he works in his office for about a half hour to an hr or so before bringing her to me to nurse. Then I get up with DD1 about 8am, we all have breakfast. Then it's playtime for another 45 mins or so and then she is ready for her morning nap, which usually lasts about 45-60 mins. Then we have lunch- we generally have an earlier lunch bc of DH's schedule.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search