poop question

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM
Loves Kate!
Sorry if this is gross but what does your LO's poop look like now that they are eating solid foods? We took Katelyn to the dr when she was about 6 weeks old because she wasn't pooping very much. The dr told us that as long as it wasn't solid pieces that she was ok. Does that still apply? Katelyn's will be pretty solid pieces sometimes and sometimes it is still really soft. I worry that she is dehydrated or something when its more solid.

Can you guys also tell when your LO is going? Katelyn makes faces and noises sometimes like she is straining.

Again sorry if this is too gross.

Born 11/19/11
December 21st, 2012, 02:39 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Most of the time these days i can't tell that Gio is pooping until after the fact when i smell him His poop is still soft and mushed to his butt but he is still BF'ing along with his solids so i dunno if that makes a difference?

December 21st, 2012, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
Mushy mess squished everywhere....

December 21st, 2012, 08:04 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Now that Nathan's off formula and eating what we do his poop is harder (more solid I guess is the better way to put it because it's softish and easy to pass but not squishy/liquid anymore). I'd just watch to see if she's really struggling and how hard the poop is. I can tell when Nathan is pooping, he grunts while he's playing.

December 22nd, 2012, 07:05 PM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have harder but not like an adults poops and soft poops here. Just depends on what she has eaten. I wouldn't worry unless she isn't going often and then when she does go she is having a hard time.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search