What did you get!?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By sareymac
  • 2 Post By Snookums
  • 1 Post By amrose
  • 2 Post By mBABYe
  • 1 Post By mBABYe
  • 2 Post By Snookums

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2012, 06:40 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
So, what did the moms get for Christmas???

From my hubby, I got a big crock pot, clothes, & some baking stuff I wanted My inlaws, well, they go crazy so I won't list it but they got me a ton of stuff. They also got my hubby and I a BUNCH of dinner gift cards and movie gift cards with a note that said "One catch: We get to watch the baby" lol they are ALWAYS trying to get us to go out so they can have the baby. . .lol.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!
Julka and Michilee1 like this.

December 26th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sarah, the gift cards to go out with promise to babysit are wonderful gifts!! How lucky!
I'll come back to this, we have Christmas with my family today
Julka and sareymac like this.

December 26th, 2012, 08:27 AM
amrose's Avatar loves her little monkey!
Omg Sarah... what a wonderful, thoughtful gift!!

I got my Tony Lama square toe boots from hubby(that are wayyy to big), some clothes and hosueshoes and money from parenrs and inlaws and my grandma made (altered) some towles for our bathroom that are wayyyy cute!! We still have to have Christmas with my dad and stepmom on Jan 5th.
Julka likes this.
December 26th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Julka
I got a Kitchen Aid mixer and 2 sets of pj's from DH He also got me a Kitchen Aid knife block and a Hush Puppies watch a few days ago which were an early Christmas/Birthday gift since the two are only a few days apart.

We don't exchange gifts with family (adults), just gifts for the kids. There are MANY kids so it gets a bit outrageous, they cancelled the adult gift giving.
December 26th, 2012, 01:53 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
I love those Sarey! My Step-Mom did the same thing ..except instead of a movie we get to leave the kiddos with them for the weekend when we go down to Miami for my *gasp* 30th birthday in a couple months. Haha! Booty shakin' WATCH OUT!

As for gifts... I got a bunch of stuff... a new camera, the USB outlet attachment that I wanted (I know.. dorky. LOL), a $50 gift certificate for a haircut with my awesome hair chick, a huge insulted canvas picnic basket (this will get a TON of use!!), this super cute art thing with the words "I love you more" from the hubs (we were saying that to each other when he proposed... I love you. I love you more. No, I love you more. No, I love you more. Marry me..), hmmm... what else.... some gardening sheers I wanted, a few various pairs of gloves (for the dishes, for gardening, & for the cold weather on our vacation in a few days), a new car charger for my phone & new camera (they use the same one), some personalized ornaments, some cash, a few gift cards to Chili's (I guess everyone knows I love those 2-for-1's HAHA) ...gahhhh.... so much stuff.... I'll stop here. LOL
Lorena26 and sareymac like this.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

December 26th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
My husband and I don't exchange gifts with each other and most family gatherings are one gift in an adult exchange.... so I really don't make out with much....lol. We still have yet to have the girls open their gifts because of the flu in our house.

December 27th, 2012, 06:30 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rancherandcitygal View Post
My husband and I don't exchange gifts with each other and most family gatherings are one gift in an adult exchange.... so I really don't make out with much....lol. We still have yet to have the girls open their gifts because of the flu in our house.
Ugh I hope you all get better asap! I had the flu last week and i still am feeling it! I have no voice still too!

December 27th, 2012, 09:07 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
From my hubby i got a remote for the camera and photo editing software, and some candies, and from madison i got an under armor zip up. His parents gave us 500 dollars, which we put right into savings, and they gave madison 100 for her savings account.

Madison got 200 cash total for savings, a shopping cart, a shopping basket with groceries, mega blocks, wood blocks, an elephant that shoots balls, some wood puzzles, a ball pit and a couple new outfits.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
December 27th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Loves Kate!
From DH I got a new lens for my camera. His parents got me an ipad mini. My parents got me a Hobby Lobby gift card and some small things.

Katelyn got all kinds of things, clothes, little people zoo and animals, blocks, a doll, books, dvds, corn popper,2 toy phones, pjs...

Born 11/19/11
December 27th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Well I still haven't had Christmas with my family b/c my brother, his gf and her son all have the flu
My hubby and I didn't do gifts, moneys a little tight this year
But my inlaws got me a new hair dryer, some new clothes and a new purse!! Very excited about the purse - so unexpected!
Holding out hope that my mom got me a slow cooker

Last edited by Snookums; December 27th, 2012 at 11:25 AM.
December 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Hubby got me a claw machine with 4 bags of mini candies to put in it He wrote me a sweet letter with it and told me how cute it is when I flip out at the store and beg for 50 cents so I can play it. I won a stuffed lizard last night out of a real claw machine.
He also got me a 30$ bath and body works gift card with a lil note that says I don't have to buy anything that's clearance with it! He also got me an hour massage and facial combo.

I got him a leather jacket, hangover 2, a gps mount, a coffee grinder and a framed picture of us 4.

Pea got a ride on princess car from his mom, she got 150$ for her piggy bank, 2 bath toys, the giant stack of pink megablocks, nightmare before christmas movie.

Patrick got from his dad this flood light flashlight thing. And we have this on-going prank going on with dh's dad. We send him life alert brochures, the tub that's easy to get in and out of brochures, basically all those things on TV that's advertised for old people. Well we send all that to his house to tease him. Well he got dh that keyboard that has giant letters and is yellow and black, and he said on a note, "Getting old is hard, hope this helps" HAH! But I think he played a similar trick on me because he got me white diamonds perfume, sorry in advance if you wear it, but it smells like old lady to me! Anyone want it? Comes with a teddy bear! =P

December 27th, 2012, 06:05 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH got me a pizza stone, a new book and a food processor. His parents got me a pressure canner. I got a chair massage thing from the adult gift exchange and some new towels from my grandma. My dad got me an electric roaster. DH's grandparents sent us all $50. That's about the extent of it all! Kitchen appliances are usually what I get/ask for LOL!
December 28th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I got a food processor, picture frame, sweater, gift card for Red Lobster, bloody mary mix and vodka and money for my trip to Louisville.

December 31st, 2012, 07:49 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
DH got me a gorgeous necklace and bracelet, i really wish he hadn't spent so much on it to be honest (i accidentally the price tag ) and i got a bunch of crap from my mom, she picks up random stuff throughout the year and gives to to me She did get me a nice pocketbook with a gift set inside from Victoria's Secret though. The bag was black with purple accents (my favorite) with my favorite scent, Love Spell w00t oh and a pair of leggings from there too

January 5th, 2013, 07:33 AM
LOVE SPELL???!!?!!! Hahahahahahaaa! I know EXACTLY what bag you are talking about too! They do a similar one every year. I had this boyfriend in highschool that bought me anything and everything LoveSpell he could find... lotions, body wash, hand cleaner, body spray, candles, etc... by the time we broke up I never wanted to smell it again. LMAO!!

Whenever I walk by Victoria Secret's you can't help but smell it & I always say "AWWW that reminds me of high school." hahaha. Now you do
Lorena26 likes this.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

January 5th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post
LOVE SPELL???!!?!!! Hahahahahahaaa! I know EXACTLY what bag you are talking about too! They do a similar one every year.
LOL i have an all purple bag of exactly the same dimensions from a few years ago, but this black/purple one is better

January 7th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Forgot to come back, but I got my slow- cooker yay!!
Julka and mBABYe like this.

January 9th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena26 View Post
this black/purple one is better
SWEEEET. I'm a big fan of better

& crock-pots!

Last edited by mBABYe; January 9th, 2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: smiley consideration

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search