Fridge?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Julka
Anyone's baby fascinated by the inside of the fridge?

I pretty much cannot keep the fridge door open for more than 3 seconds, because he's RIGHT THERE, pulling up, grabbing the shelf, and just standing there fascinated! Sometimes he'll try to grab something off one of the shelves
January 6th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Loves Kate!
Yes Katelyn loves the fridge! She likes to hand me stuff or run off with stuff.
Julka likes this.

Born 11/19/11
January 6th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Another fridge lover here...and the freezer too! He hears them open and he comes running. He loves to pull things out of the freezer (cuz it's in reach) and walk around with some misc. item If i'm holding him and looking in the fridge he also tries to take stuff off the shelves haha!
Julka likes this.

January 6th, 2013, 05:49 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
He loves to climb inside when I am getting stuff out. It's kinda scary
Julka likes this.

January 7th, 2013, 05:13 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
That is so funny, I was thinking of asking this same question, Gary comes running to it now.lol
Julka likes this.

January 7th, 2013, 06:38 AM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is it with these appliances!? Lina is the exact same way, she hears it open and she comes as fast as she can. Then she gets mad when we move her away from it to close the doors (if we weren't quick enough)
Julka likes this.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

January 7th, 2013, 07:05 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Yup. Same here! She stands on the little ledge in the fridge, even barefoot! Sometimes I catch her yanking on the handle, but she only slides forward and can't open it. She doesn't like it when it tries to close on her though.

Julia I like your new pic of Sebastian! I like how it just blends in to the background. Neato torpeado.
Julka likes this.

January 7th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratladee View Post

Julia I like your new pic of Sebastian! I like how it just blends in to the background. Neato torpeado.
Thank you; there is just snow around him so I guess it blends in that way.

And all our babies are too funny, I love this age
January 7th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Dunc is a fridge lover too. He likes to climb in. It drives me nuts! He has a thing for appliances in general. I cannot load or unload the dishwasher when he is around beause he tried to climb in there too.

January 7th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh gosh yes! He's always right there when the door opens. He books it if he hears the door open lol
He always wants to grab a container of berries or yogurt.
(And he cries when we pull him away and close the door, like we're the meanest people ever lol)

January 9th, 2013, 03:24 PM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
I guess I have the only non-fridge baby here. LOL. No dishwashers either. I put up the kitchen gate any time I am cooking or doing dishes. I'm terrified I will burn him or drop a knife on his face. No kitchen time for babies in this house.

I'm such a crazy person even though there is a gate up you will still hear me scream "opening the oven!" across the house. Haha. You can never be too safe. There was this girl in my school that got TORMENTED by the other children for the scars on her face. She flipped over a frying pan with bacon & grease when she was super little. I had nightmares about s#!t like that when I was pregnant. GAHHHHHH. never.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

January 9th, 2013, 03:27 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Imtry to keep madison out of the kitchen when i cook as well. She does however love our new pantry that we just finished building!, i catch her trying to sneak in there all the time because dh leaves the door open!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
January 9th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBABYe View Post
I guess I have the only non-fridge baby here. LOL. No dishwashers either. I put up the kitchen gate any time I am cooking or doing dishes. I'm terrified I will burn him or drop a knife on his face. No kitchen time for babies in this house.

I'm such a crazy person even though there is a gate up you will still hear me scream "opening the oven!" across the house. Haha. You can never be too safe. There was this girl in my school that got TORMENTED by the other children for the scars on her face. She flipped over a frying pan with bacon & grease when she was super little. I had nightmares about s#!t like that when I was pregnant. GAHHHHHH. never.
I am the same way when I'm cooking But this is more like, when I just go into the kitchen to specifically get something from the fridge, like yogurt for the kids or fruit or juice... he's RIGHT there! There is no cooking involved during these times! But when I have hot stuff on the stove and he's having a clingy-lets-hang-on-mommy's-leg type day LOL, he goes in the playpen (which is in kitchen's view so he can see me); he's NOT happy about it, but his safety is more important!
January 9th, 2013, 08:15 PM
LOL! For sure! I probably most definitely maaayybee go a little bit overboard with kitchen worry. HAHAA! My kid can get clocked in the head with a giant yoga ball and I don't bat an eyelash.
Julka likes this.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

January 10th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Dunc climbed in my mom's fridge the other day and started eating left over veggies. I had to take a pic for this thread!
Julka, sareymac, mBABYe and 1 others like this.

January 10th, 2013, 03:23 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cutest thing ever!!!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
January 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Julka
LOL that's awesome!
January 11th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
He ceased being cute the second after I took this picture when he started throwing veggies on the floor and then threw himself on the floor when I told him no. Gotta love a good tantrum, at least I got the cute pic!

January 11th, 2013, 08:32 PM
HAHAHAHAAA! I love that shot. BUSTED.

January 12th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Super Mommy
And I thought my kid was just weird... Chiming in late because life has been crazy - but Anna loves the fridge. She especially loves the lemon and lime shaped citrus juices that i have on the door. She'll carry them everywhere until I rescue them and return them to the fridge.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search