molars....

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2013, 11:17 AM
amrose's Avatar loves her little monkey!
Has anyone elses L/O got a molar or molars yet? I noticed last night that Hunter has had one break through. He has not been sleeping good at all for around a week now so im thinking that may be why. Also i think hes trying to get another one because hes sticking stuff on the side of his mouth and chewing on it.
January 10th, 2013, 12:01 PM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Gary will not let me look in his mouth, esp back there. He always chews on everything, so that wouldn't be an indicator for him! hahaha. But I am gonna take a gander when i have him lay down for his next diaper change. . .

January 10th, 2013, 01:00 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Madison had her 5th tooth break through today, so no molars for us yet, but hopefully she cuts those the same as her other teeth, and ill never know!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
January 10th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Julka
Yes, Sebastian is currently cutting molar #2. His first molar (bottom left) is really big and this second one (bottom right) just popped through. He also cut a canine next to the first molar *sigh* he is a drooly mess! Right now he has a total of 11 teeth but I dunno if the other molars and canines are shortly behind.
January 10th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No molars yet for us. So far Duncan has been a really good teether and I hope he stays that way! His sister was a beast when she was teething.

January 10th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
We are working on molars 3 and 4.... yeah.... not fun.

January 22nd, 2013, 06:31 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nate has his 1 yr molars. Sometime he looks like he's teething one of his 2 year molars but I hope that's just something else going on. We can wait awhile on those

January 23rd, 2013, 04:48 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Last Friday we went to the dr. for a cold and the dr. got a looksee and she said he's getting one. . . which is weird to me only bc he has 6 top teeth and two bottom and now a molar! lol he looks so uneven!

January 23rd, 2013, 05:52 AM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
Grey has both top 1-yr molars. So now he has the four top front, two top molars and two (almost three) front bottom. LOL
January 23rd, 2013, 07:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Jon has a mouthful of teeth. We were at the pedi. on Monday and she said he had 5 teeth coming in on top of an ear infection. No wonder the poor kid wasn't sleeping!
January 29th, 2013, 07:41 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup. I've begun to notice his gums swelling up in the back and he's been chewing on his fingers again. Sure enough, a molar on the bottom left poked through!
January 29th, 2013, 08:58 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
No molars here yet. We have 4 top & 4 bottom right now.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

January 29th, 2013, 11:07 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
No molars here. She still hasn't gotten one of the teeth up top, so she has 3 up top and 2 on the bottom. It's been over a month since the 3rd one up top came through, I would think the otherside would have come out by now. Guess not.

January 29th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Loves Kate!
Katelyn has all four molars. She has a total of 16 teeth! 8 on top and 8 on bottom. She was a pretty good teether but I am glad she is done for a while.

Born 11/19/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search